14

Huey's POV

that girl pissed me off and I just can't stop thinking about it. Yeah whatever she now knows that Liam is mine but still, she was all over him.

Once we got back, I walked to the kitchen sitting down at the island table.
Liam walked over to me just smiling at me.

"You're jealous." He smirked.
Maybe I am jealous, I just don't want her all over him! I don't even want to think that someone else could have their hands on him!

"Huey, babe, my love, my everything, it's okay. I am yours not hers, not anyone's but yours." He took my hands smiling at me. I blushed looking down.

"Now, if you don't mind I would like to kiss you now?" I looked up at him.
Is he serious? He didn't have to ask.
But I mean, it was kinda cute.
I smiled and he took that as a yes.
He kissed me rapping his arms around my waist pulling me up. So I put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
He sat me on the counter.
I felt his tongue swipe past my bottom lip asking for entrance. So I opened feeling his warmth explore my mouth.
We stayed like that for maybe half an hour but it could have been longer.

*******

"Aren't we supposed to be going slow like all those cliche books and movies?" We were sitting in the living room watching some random show that we both weren't actually interested in.

"I mean that's what always happens because people can't understand their feelings." He smiled at me.

"You clearly understood yours really fast." I said to him and he just blushed.

"Yah yah whatever." He looked at the tv screen bored.

"Are you even watching this?" He threw the remote over to me.

"Nope I don't even know what that animal is." He squinted his eyes trying to see what was on the screen.
Seemed like something about an endangered animal. I turned off the tv lying there bored.

"We already did something today and I'm bored...again!" I raised my hands while talking.

"Can you not be cute all the time, it's tempting." I looked at him as he stared at me in awe.

"Does this help?" I raised myself positioned on all fours looking at him as cutely as I could. I think I saw him drool. Then I switched and became...what's the word?

Sexy? Attractive? Uhhh hot?
One of those I'm not sure.

I bit my lip crouching while popping my butt out a bit. He covered his crotch area and then turned pink. He continued to stare at me while this glint in his eyes that practically said "holy shit". Once his face was as red as a tomato I fell down laughing.

"Tease." He scowled.

*********

Saturday, yay!

My favourite day of the week has come. Now that I'm with my favourite person on my favourite day I don't think I could be any happier.
Wait, favourite person?
Uhh never mind.

"Oh you're up." Liam said into my neck giving me chills. He chuckled, I just scoffed. Whatever, so what he has an effect on me, did you see yesterday? Yah that's what I thought.

"Can we sleep the whole day?" He asked then yawned.

I mean yah I guess we can. I don't have anything to do. I don't have friends, I haven't heard from my parents and I'm not going to try and talk to them.
All I have right now is Liam and I'm pretty sure I'm all he has too.

"Sure." I grumbled.
The door was suddenly burst open. It was a women? I looked over to Liam, he had tears in his eyes. He got up walking towards her. She smiled pulling him into a hug. I was so confused so I just awkwardly stood there.
Once they noticed I was here too they started talking to me.

"Um well here goes nothing...Huey this is my mother."

********
Ahhhh cliff hanger ouuuuu
EXCITING!!!!!

-Lilly<3