17

Liam's POV

He left, he left me and my mom. He left his son and his so called wife, he left his family. He called me a fag, throwing glass and pulling a knife on my mother and I. I was able to put a strong face on but as soon as I closed that door behind him, I broke.

Tears were flowing down my face, myeyes were already stinging from the strain. I felt arms wrap around me and then another pair, my mom. My mother had come back, she came back to be with me. My love, Huey, he is all I thought I had, he is all I have. My mom may be back but who knows what may happen. She left me, for what?
I was then moved to the couch, I assumed. My head was pounding and I was crying up a storm but the arms stayed. They stayed just like the opposite of what everyone else did.

"It's ok, I'm here." I heard Huey say weakly as if he was about to cry as well.

"We are here." My mother spoke softly. I looked up at her to see she was also tearing up. I couldn't look any longer.
I got up unraveling their arms from my body.
"I'm going to bed." I croaked. I then walked away, up the stairs and into my bed to never actually fall asleep. Tears were forever staining my cheeks.
I laid there for hours on end to not see Huey walk in at all. I need him with me, always.
Then the door opened slightly, I prayed it wasn't my mom.
This person then got into bed with me and just by how small they were, I knew it was Huey. He hugged me tightly. I turned around looking him in the eyes.
"Why did you take so long to come up here?" he looked away from my gaze.
"I was talking to your mom, about why she wasn't with you for all that time." He didn't seem finished what he was saying so I waited.
"It all makes sense now." I got up surprised.

"Well what is it then?" He sighed.

"It's complicated, and it's late. Can we sleep and I tell you tomorrow?" He almost begged.
I wanted to know where my mom was but I knew that I couldn't handle that much stress in one night. I agreed.
Laying down, I hugged Huey in my arms still not falling asleep.

"Liam?" I couldn't answer for a bit but then I  did.
"Huey?" His arms squeezed me tightly.

"I love you." He let out breaking the silence.
"I love you too." It's true, I love him. He is all I want, all I need. I don't need my parents and I don't need anyone telling me how much of a fag I am. I am in love with this beautiful boy laying right next to me and nothing in this world will change that.

"Liam?" He started to cry out. He then broke down in my arms.
"Huey what's wrong?" He shook his head.
"I've been lied to for so long, my parents..my parents aren't even alive." He cried harder.

"My parents were killed, they were killed by your mom." He cried even harder then before. Confusion hit me like a truck.

"What do you mean?" I asked softly.

"Your mom was gone for so long because she was running away from my original parents. The ones that left weren't actually them. They were random people from the place my parents worked at. Your mom was saving you by leaving you behind." I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"I'm sorry, I said we would talk about it tomorrow but-I can't- I just- my parents are gone." He was shaking continuously while crying. I was worried for him. I was worried for myself.

But most of all I was feeling rage towards everyone on the earth. Huey was my number one, I don't care about anyone else other then this loving person beside me.

I love him more then anyone I've ever known, met, kissed, talked to. I love him more then my own mother.

*****
YEOOOO I GOT MF 700 READS AYEEE.. *clears throat*
I appreciate all your support, I thank you kindly. *bows*

I just write because I love to write so it amazes me that people are actually reading this. :)
So on that note *plays flute* vote and comment if you would like :D

-lilly <3