Level I

"Hey Sooyoung-a aren't you hungry? you've been at it for hours already. Come on let's eat, eoh?" Seulgi pleaded to a girl named Park Sooyoung who acts as if she didn't hear a thing from her unnie and just continued playing on her laptop.

"Why don't you just go with Jimin-oppa unnie, seems like Sooyoung unnie won't be finished anytime soon." said Yeri, their maknae who is lying on her bed while looking at her phone.

But Seulgi just grunted.

"He's busy right now since the basketball tournament is just around the corner." Seulgi tugged Sooyoung's sleeve. "Sooyoung~ kkaja, eoh? I don't want to go alone in the cafeteria, there are crazy fangirls of Jimin anywhere, I'm scared. " She pleaded again.

Sooyoung finaly looked at her unnie who keeps on giving her puppy look, she looks so cute that she can't say no. She smiled.

"Arasso, I'll just say goodbye to my nampyeon, okay?"

"Yehey!! make it fast okay?" Seulgi unnie said excitedly then went to the bathroom to get ready.

Sooyoung then turned to her laptop and type a message to her virtual husband in the game whom she haven't met in personal yet. Not that it bothered her, after all its all just a game, no feelings involved.

Joy_31 : Nampyeon~ I'll be out in a while, my unnie wants to eat with me. I'll be back later.

6_Sjae: Arasso, take your time, just don't be late for the tournament, okay? take care.

Joy_31: okay, you too oppa. dont forget to eat. I'll be back. mwah ;*

Joy then logged out and went to the cafeteria with her unnie.

***

While on the other side,  a certain guy can't help himself from smiling.

"Look at that, why does his smile looks so familiar?" Changsub asked Eunkwang.

"Like a fool inlove." Eunkwang retorted.

"Right. Must be his virtual wife again."

He just shrug them off and stood up, putting his hands on his pocket facing them.

"I'm hungry, let's eat." he said still smiling.

"You said you're still full just a minute ago." Changsub hyung said.

"I changed my mind."

they 'ooohhed' together.

"Ya~ I can't wait to meet this virtual wife of his, he do what his wife tells him." Eunkwang said craning his neck while looking at Sungjae.

He just laughed at them. And went to the door with the other two behind him. He turned to them while holding the door knob.

"Don't worry you'll meet her.. soon." and went out of the room.

The two then stopped on their tracks and looked on the closed door.

"You know her?!"

_________________________________________________

A/N

I know it's too short but oh well.

yeah he know her :)