Level VI

When Sooyoung logged in to the game, she checked the world chat and found out that there's no more gossip about her, instead it's about her husband beating someone in the game. Confused, she scrolled down the messages.

Wkwkwk_: Sword Girl and Arc Healer must know each other.

Pckr12: yeah, he even challenged rcklee to a duel, it just prove that Sword Girl is really a girl and Arc Healer knows about it.

DraGonFLy: What a couple. No one will surely mess with them especially to Sword Girl. Her husband will hunt you down. *evil laugh*

Who's rcklee? Was he the one who started the rumor about her? He better be thankful that she wasn't the one who caught him. How did her husband know about these guy anyway? He's not online, even Yerin (she's kdrma_adct)

The telephone in their room suddenly rang and no one's around so Sooyoung answered it.

"Hello? Is Park Sooyoung there?"

"Speaking, who's this?"

"Oh good, I'm the President of Book Lover's Club and our instructor said that we'll be helping the student officers facilitate the tournament."

"Tournament?"

"Yeah, there's going to be lots of people coming next week for the open tournament and it will be held here in our school."

"What exactly are we going to do sunbae?"

"Don't worry, mostly we'll just be asked to do some errands or anything, please spread this to our members and let's meet tomorrow I'll be handing some papers for directions to what we'll do for the tournament."

"Ah ne..."

"That's all, and thank you."

After saying goodbye Sooyoung plopped down on her bed, she can't believe she's going to participate facilitating the tournament, she's too lazy to do it. Now what?!

"unnie!"

"oh Yerim-ah." Sooyoung felt Yeri jumped on her bed. It seems like she's not the only who's also miserable.

"unnie does your club asked to help too?"

"That's why I'm like this."

"ah unnie, I can't do this anymore, I don't want to help."almost crying. Sooyoung wanted to cry too. But she guessed that it will be very hard for Yeri's part, she's in the Home Economics afterall, they are always the one who prepares the food and stuff.

"Me too."Sighing she sat up and looked at her.

"Let's eat outside, let's have fun today."

Yeri agreed so they called Seulgi and Wendy unnie who said ýes' immediately. They agreed to meet outside the gate. After they  gathered, they decided to eat first then went to a noraebang. Ger dormmates have great voices Sooyoung wonder why they did not join the choir. The only one who's lucky among them is Wendy unnie, they'll be performing at the tournament so they only practice.

"unnie, I'll just go to the CR." Sooyoung said to Seulgi unnie who was busy texting, must be Jimin oppa, these two really never gets tired with each other. The other two were busy singing they won't even know she went out.

As soon as she went out of the door, someone suddenly ran into her making her fall to the floor.

"ah..." It hurts. She landed with the support of her right hand she felt like it'll cut off.

Sooyoung looked up to the person who bumped into her expecting that he will help her but he just has that smug look on his face. What's wrong with these guy? He was clearly the one who ran into her and yet he's only smirking at her not even bothering to apologize or help her. She finally snapped when he said something that infuriated her more.

"You should have been careful miss, eyes are given after all to see." And walk right past her still having that look on his face.

She immediately stood up and yelled at him to call his attention.

"Jerk!" gritting her teeth, she's a nice person but when provoked she explode like a volcano, completely forgetting about other things.

He stopped on his track and looked at her pointing his self.

"Are talking about me?"

"No, the person behind you." She pointed behind him and laugh evilly.

The Jerk whose name is Lee Seo Won was completely fooled by the girl who looks like she was possessed looked behind him and to her. Did I just mess with Satan's daughter?

Sooyoung stopped laughing and looked at the guy with a normal stare who now looks scared and ready to run anytime.

Seo Won looked at the girl when she started speaking in a calm voice, he was taken aback to how the girl's aura completely changed from being 'crazy' into being 'calm'.

"You know... it's not that hard to apologize or to help someone, a little 'sorry' can make a person feel better and a little help can make a person happy. There's no reward for being kind but in return you will receive gratitude and respect. But anyways, someone has to apologize so I'll do it for now. I'm sorry." She bowed down and turn her back on the way to the restroom.

What she said got Seo Won thinking, he is rude and he knows that but no one ever dared to talk to him like that but it's not like she's mocking him, she's just stating a fact. Her red hair definitely makes her stand out and that body whoah, why did he only noticed that now?

"Hey." She didn't look back. "Hey you red girl." Only then did she look back her face full of question.

"What's your name?"

She seems hesitant at first. Does she even have to think about it? I'm Lee Seo Won, no one had ever think twice to give their name at me. And from the looks of it, she completely doesn't know him and she's certainly not faking it.

"My name is Yoon Sorim, then bye." Bowed last time and completely walked away.

Sooyoung laughed out loud when she went inside the restroom, she knows that she lied but they won't see each other again anyway. She's used to being asked her name and she thought she can do it today because it's her first time seeing the guy so she thought he's not from their school and clearly he doesn't know her name when in fact most of the students in the university know her because she's a DL, DLs are posted in the bulletin board and to the school's website exclusively for the students.

"Hey, what took you so long?" Seo won's friend Hyeon Woo asked when he came back to their room. He sat beside him taking a sip of his beer. Their friends are busy singing oblivious of the two.

"I met someone."

"ooh... a fan?"

"ani...a girl with red hair." He said in a dazed remembering So Rim's words to him.

"...There's no rewad for being kind but in return you will receive gratitude and respect..."

Damn, she totally got my attention.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Let me know what you think :) because I'm a newbie, there'd be lots of typos and wrong grammar, I hope you'll bear with me. that's all. have fun reading :) see you! bbye!!