Level III

joy
_________________

        table
_________________
Seulgi       Irene

Changsub    Enkwang
__________________

         table
__________________
Sungjae     Taehyung

---------------------------------------------------

Just before the gossips and squeling died down in the cafeteria, noises erupted once again when some of the members of BTS went inside, Taehyung, Jungkook and Jimin.

Jungkook and Jimin went straight to Sooyoung's table, while Taehyung went for the food. I get why Jimin would come to their table, Seulgi is sitting in our table after all, but Jungkook?

Jimin and Seulgi immediately have their own bubble and Jungkook sat beside me.

"Noona where is Yeri? I've been texting her since this morning but she never replied but she reads my messages? wae?" He asked pouting.

"You have a girlfriend?" Irene unnie suddenly interrupted.

"oh, Irene noona, w-why are you here?" Jungkook must have only noticed Irene unnie- wait-

"You know each other?" I asked.

"He's my brother." Irene answered nonchalantly.

ah...

"Then just go to our dorm, she must still be there." Sooyoung said to Jungkook.

"okay, see you around." He said hurriedly.

"wait!" Irene unnie called Jungkook but he was already outside. "Aish, that kid,, he's dead when he gets home."

***

"Yah, when did you get back?" Taehyung asked Sungjae as he sat beside him.

"Just this morning." He answered while taking a sip of his soup.

"The competition must have gone well?"

"Yeah.."

"But isn't the team going home tomorrow?"

"About that-" Changsub hyung stopped, deciding whether to continue or what.

"Hyung" Sungjae threatened.

"okay, okay I'll stop."

"Ah wae?" Taehyung retorted.

Sungjae just looked ahead on his wife, well on the game but still, she's his wife so yeah. He can't just tell the idiot beside him that she's the reason why he returned earlier than his team mates. The two infront of him are stiffling their laughter because they know his reason. But they don't know yet that his virtual wife is Park Sooyoung.

Taehyung followed Sungjae's gaze and it goes to Sooyoung's table. He was about to say something when he heard a certain voice, the lady that has her back on him.

Bae Joohyun.

***

After having their lunch, Sooyoung went back to their dorm alone because Seulgi was snatched by Jimin and Yeri was nowhere to be found. She opened her laptop immediately and logged in to the game. Her husband is already online.

Joy_31 : Nampyeon!! I'm back. 😊

6_Sjae : Did you eat well?

Joy_31 : *nods*

       wat tym will the tournament start?

6_Sjae : in 10 min.

The two of them went to the arena where they will fight other couples from another server. There are already couple who are in the arena so they just have to wait.

While waiting for the tournament to start, Sooyoung grab a book to read about game development. She wanted to create a game of her own someday that's why she took the course computer  science.

When the game officially started, she focused on the game setting aside her book.

The tournament is all about couples fighting that's why those pairs who are only married in the game are allowed to join, the main reason why her husband asked her to pair with him, since there are items that could only be taken if they won the tournament.

There are perks of being married in the game, did she mention that her husband are in the top ten in their server? yeah, she's also surprised that he approached her, he reasoned that she's the only girl who is included in the top ten. So as she was saying, there are perks of being married in the game, sharing items, sharing mana as well as her rank got higher.

Fighting with other couples are hard but it was worth it, they won the tournament. Her husband let her fight on her own, sounds gay but Sooyoung knows, he said that she could take care of them her my own and when she needed help that's when he step in to finish the fight.

There are items that are really hard to obtain that's why Sooyoung was glad they won the tournament, most of the money and items went to her collection.

Joy_31 : what about you?

6_Sjae : I only took the item that I needed, you can do whatever you want with the rest.

Joy_31 : what item?

6_Sjae : the emperors stone.

Joy_31 : oh, are you going to make it into a sword?

6_Sjae : Not telling.

Joy_31 : :3

seems suspicious hmm..

It seems like he logged out, never mind, she'll just bother him some other time.

Another message pop up and its not her husband.

Kdrama_adct sent you a message

It's her friend in the game. Sooyoung opened her message, for sure its gossip, she doesn't message her unless its about gossip.

Kdrama_adct : Hey did you know? there are married couple in the game who meet in the real world.

hah? what's with this? I find it funny.

Joy_31 : I know but it's not trivial... is it? it's only normal right? if they want to meet, not big deal.

Kdrama_adct : I knew you would say that, but I'm telling you this because a lot of people are talking about you in the world chat.

Joy_31 : What ? why?

where does this talk going to? what does it have to do with me?

Kdrama_adct : You know Kang_D right?

Joy_31 : yeah, he's my ex-husband but that was 3 mnths ago. but what does it have to do with me?

Kdrama_adct : Its because he got a new bride and people said they met in real life.

Joy_31 : And so?

Kdrama_adct : People are saying that you are a guy that's why he broke up with you and this Kang_D is handsome in real life. And one more thing, he goes to the same university as we are. I got his picture want to see?

Joy_31 : Nah, Im not interested. And let them, doesn't affect me at all. Ya, Im going, I have work.

Kdrama_adct : Wait! can I post your picture in the world chat? I want to put those people to shame, you're such a beauty but you never show your picture.

Joy_31 : Don't mind them. And never upload my picture okay? You're dead if you do.

Kdrama_adct : arasso. take care.

After they said goodbye, Sooyoung logged out and went to her work.

But what they talked about in the game got her thinking..

what if, my husband and I meet?
___________________________