Level V

"Finally!"

Sooyoung stretched her hands in the air after a week of exams, she can finally play games again!

It's been a week since she last logged into the game and she doesn't know what happened to the gossips about her. Not that she mind about it, they don't know her after all, she's just anxious about what her husband gonna say about it. Talking about husband..

I wonder what he is doing now?

Is he a college student too?

But he logs in the game the same time with me, maybe he is.

It's strange to feel excited over someone whom she haven't even met yet but that's what she feels, her heart flutters even when they are just in their virtual house chatting.

"Sooyoung-a!"

"Wendy unnie! When did you get back?" She asked as soon as Wendy unnie came to her.

"Just this morning." She was away with the Music club to compete with other universities.

"Oh.. Where are you going?" After noticing the lunch box on her hands.

"Oh this? Yoongi's mom asked me to bring this to him."

"aww~ unnie, you're so sweet. Are you a couple now? Did your relationship Level up?" Sooyoung teased.

"Yah! What level up are you talking about? and we're not a couple and never will so don't keep your hopes up, you Ariel wannabe." pertaining to Sooyoung's red hair.

Sooyoung touched her hair. "What's wrong with my hair? It's beautiful." She just dyed it yesterday, Yeri did it once and she found it beautiful so she tried doing it to her hair, she never expected that the outcome will be beautiful.

"It's beautiful that's why- yah I'll be going."After looking at her wrist watch. "See you later at dorm." she waved at me, and I just waved back, Wendy unnie is really eager to see Yoongi oppa. I've been shipping them ever since.

Her phone rang and it's Seulgi unnie.

"Oh unnie?"

"Sooyoung-a, you're finished with your exams right?"

"ne..."

"Come to the cafeteria let's have lunch, I don't want to be alone with these three, come now. ppali." then she cut off the call.

She must be with the BTS members.

As much as Sooyoung wanted to go back to her dorm, she has no choice but to go to the cafeteria, she's hungry anyway. She ordered first her food once she arrive at the cafeteria before she looked for Seulgi's table.

She said three but why are there only two guys in the table? Jimin and Taehyung, her guess that the other one would be Jungkook so she placed her tray infront of Jungkook's plate, yeah she's being too sure of herself.

But she was surprised who sat infront. It's not Jungkook, it's Yook Sungjae. She remembered the last time he saw her, she blushed terribly and now that he's infront of her, she's unable to focus on her food, but she tried her best.

He's smiling now at her while eating his food. what? -

"Ah! You don't know each other yet right?" Seulgi unnie asked. "Taehyung-ssi, why don't you introduce them? You were the one who invited Sungjae for lunch after all." she added.

"Ah mian. Sungjae this is Park Sooyoung and Sooyoung this is Yook Sungjae."

He extended his hand first, still smiling or more like grinning. Sooyoung accepted it reluctantly.

"It's nice to meet you." still holding her hand, flustered she replied. "Me too." He smiled innocently making her smile as well, the awkwardness now gone or was it only her who feel awkward in the first place? But she got the feeling that she's comfortable with him even though they just met today.

"Red suits you." Finally letting go of her hand but why does she feel he doesn't want to let go yet?

Yah Park Sooyoung, don't be too full of yourself.

"Thanks."

"So how was your exam?" Seulgi unnie asked oblivious of Sooyoung and Sungjae's stare at each other a while ago.

"Don't even ask, I know she aced them." Taehyung said not even minding to look up but only minding the food infront of him.

She just smiled at Seulgi.

"It's fine. What about you unnie? oh never mind that I asked, I know all you do is just draw and pass to your instructor."

"yah! It's not that easy too you know." Her mouth full with food.

"Babe, your spilling your food please eat first." Jimin oppa said to Seulgi unnie while wiping her mouth.

"arasso~." she glared at her but eat first anyway, she just stuck her tounge out to her. But then she retorted. "Atleast I have a boyfriend."

"I have a husband you know."

"And we know that it's virtual."

The two just glared at each other, but they never take it seriously. Later on they just laughed at each other.

Taehyung who was talking to Sungjae suddenly said something that made Sooyoung look at Sungjae.

"Why don't you date each other?"

"What?" she asked. Not believing what she heard.

"What? Both of you are single anyway."

Sungjae who heard what his friend said can't help but smile at his wife infront of him who seems like she can't believe what she just heard.

She's my wife though.

But he can't just say that he knows her and that he's her virtual husband, besides when she came to know him, he wants it to be special and by that time she knows him she won't be able to say no to him.

For now, it's fine as long he can see her near him. He doesn't think of himself that he's special or anything. He's just another regular guy who falls inlove and gets scared to be rejected by the girl he likes. And Sooyoung certainly doesn't seem like she'll say 'yes' to him immediately or to any guy for that matter (atleast that's how he sees her).

This is just the first step.

I'll take it slowly.