Level XI

The outcome of the game was all over the internet, it was unexpected and some players did not even believed that Sungjae's team would lose. Sooyoung knew what happened in the game, the day after the game Sungjae told her that they lose the game when they were out on a date but Sungjae doesn't seem to be bothered at all. Sooyoung wondered but never asked.

She was reading the messages in the world chat and the players who were at the internet cafe said that something happened there that's why Arc Healer's team lost. Now Sooyoung is really curious. Only one chat catched her eyes.

Kdrama_addct: I was there, a beautiful girl came.

she was about to chat Yerin but a message suddenly popped, it's a girl, her username is No_2chicken. Sooyoung knew the player, they are together in the guild, aside from Yerin she made friends with her but she suddenly stopped playing so Sooyoung wasn't able to ask her.

No_2chicken: Hello Sword Girl, how are you?

Joy_31: Pink Archer where were you?

I'm fine by the way. Wat abt u?

No_2chicken: I've been busy with school.

I'm not fine :(

Joy_31: Why? what happened?

No_2chicken: Well... You see... how should I say this? How about we meet first?

I really need someone to talk to right now.

Joy_31: Sure, which school do you go to?

No_2chicken: **** university.

So they are going to the same university? what a small world.

Joy_31: Oh same with me, how about we meet in a cafe near the school?

It's warm there and we can talk privately.

No_2chicken: okay.

Sooyoung logged out after they exchanged numbers and changed her clothes. She's the only one in their dorm again, Seulgi unnie and Yeri went shopping together while Wendy unnie said that she has matters to attend to, she looks tired nowadays.

I wonder what's bothering her?

Sooyoung can't help but worry about her unnie, she noticed that she's not that cheerful like she always do.

I should ask her next time, she helped me after all.

She was in the middle of putting on her clothes when her phone rings, it's Sungjae.

"Oh no, We have plans, I forgot. ugh, what should I do?" She finished putting on her clothes first before she answered her phone. "Hello oppa?" She answered with a bit of aegyo. Now she's in dilemma.

What if he gets angry? She did use aegyo. It works whenever she does aegyo

"Oppa? Since when did you started calling me oppa?" argh!! Now Sooyoung wanted to rip her hair. He's clearly angry! Her aegyo didn't work! it's embarrassing.

"uhh... now?"

"Did you do something wrong?"

"Wrong? No I did not do something wrong, but maybe a mistake?" He did not made any sound on the other side so she continued. "You see... I'm going to meet a friend in the game and I forgot that we have plans so.."

She heard him chuckled the other side. what's funny? and here she thought that he's angry because she forgot about their date!

"You're laughing at me!"

"What? your pitiful voice sounds funny. I should be angry more often then, you're cute when you're angry and you even call me 'oppa'"

Sooyoung whined and Sungjae laughed on the other side. He loves teasing her!

"You love teasing me, don't you?" she asked pouting.

"It's because you talk more when I tease you."

"Why?Don't I talk when we're together?" Sooyoung even think that he's going to be frustrated since she talks too much.

"No, it's not that.."

"Then what?"

"I just love listening to your voice."

Sooyoung was flustered when he said that, no one said that they liked her voice before, love even more. Sooyoung felt lucky for having him, he makes the small things matter and every moment special.

I must have saved someone in my past life.

"Don't worry, I called you because our coach suddenly called for a meeting, I was going to tell you that but after what you said I don't feel bad anymore. Is your friend a girl?"

"Yes."

"Good. Then I won't keep you on the phone anymore, call me if you're finished, okay?"

"Ne.."

Both of them hanged up the same time not saying 'goodbye', Sooyoung felt that they are both on the same wavelength where they won't say those words because they are going to meet anyway. For them 'Goodbye' is like the end and a farewell, bidding him farewell is like she won't see him for a long time so she forbid herself to say those words. Well it's different to everyone, that's what she only feels.

Surprisingly, Her behavior matches with Sungjae so they get along very well. It's not even that long since they've been together.

She's also glad he's in a meeting or else she'll feel bad for cancelling their date.

After fixing herself, she went to the cafe that they agreed to meet with Pink Archer. She said that she's wearing a jeans and a plain white shirt so she looked around. There were only little costumers there so it was not hard to find a girl who wears a white shirt. Sooyoung saw her in a corner, the girl's back is on her so she can't see her face and she's also looking outside the window. When she went near her, she was dumbfounded when she saw her face.

"Irene... unnie?"

"Sooyoung? You're Sword Girl?"

"Ne... You're Pink Archer?" Irene nodded.

Sooyoung thought earlier that the world is small but now she thinks that it's smaller, she should not be surprised if something like this happened again. She sat on the side of the chair facing Irene. She really looks troubled.

"Unnie, are you okay? you look tired."

"I just didn't sleep well last night."

"Why? did something happened?"

Irene looked down and clasped both of her hands under the table before she told Sooyoung her problem.

Sooyoung thought that Irene's situation is the same with her but different at the same time.

She also met someone from the game in person.

And it's Taehyung.

____________________

A/N

Don't know if you're surprised or what but anyways thank you for reading ! 😅

see you next update!!