love? 𝗷𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼

Everyone was requesting a part two
So here you go :)
y/s/n - your siblings name
y/n/n - your nickname
Trigger warnings:
Suicide, mentioning of suicide, swearing, depression.

Everyone was requesting a part twoSo here you go :)y/s/n - your siblings namey/n/n - your nicknameTrigger warnings:Suicide, mentioning of suicide, swearing, depression

. .Alone. .

Y/n locked her phone, letting out a deep breath. Her hand flew to her mouth as the tears began to fall.

Who's is the shadows who's ready to play?

Her mind was clustered, a new question popping in at every second. I mean why would he want her back? His life was getting better every second, as hers only got worse. Maybe it was because she had secrets, or maybe it was because she liked to keep them. Y/n was so painfully in love with this boy, and it was killing her.

Are we the hunters or are we the prey?

People had warned her about Jack, but she never cared. It was true love, or so she thought. No matter what people would say she stuck by his side, until the glue peeled off. Maybe they were right all along, I mean why should you trust a boy like that? or a girl you've known for years, someone who has been by your side since the day you met. Maybe Ellie was just using her to get to Jack, but why would she want to do that to her best friend? Of course none of these questions had answers.

There's no surrender, and there's no escape.

Y/n sat down at her desk, taking a piece of paper from her drawer. She began to write down names, the names of everyone who had hurt her, the people who watched her crumble.

Are we the hunters or are the prey?

It started with Weston, the beginning of the end. Then Sophia and Ellie, who each helped break the small amount of confidence they gave her. Then Jaeden and Wyatt, lack of attention leads to loneliness. Her mother, who started it all. And then Jack, who finished it.

This is a wild game of survival.

A tear slipped out of her eye as she finished writing the last letter, she gently slipped it into a dark red envelope before placing it in a nicely decorated box. She rose from her chair making her way into the bathroom.
This was it, the end.
No more pain, No more life, No more anything.
Y/n slouched down the back of her bathroom door, letting a deep sob.
She had it stuck in her mind.
Maybe if I let it all out I can get through this.

This is a wild game of survival.

Y/n shook her head wiping her eyes. At this point even she didn't believe what she was saying. she understood that her life would change with time, and possibly happiness would bloom, but she just wasn't prepared to wait. Not any longer.

This is a wild game.
This is a wild game, game of survival.

Y/n hastily grabbed the can of pills pouring a large amount into her hand, she closed her eyes before slipping the pills into her mouth.

This is a wild game,
This is a wild game, game of survival.

Seconds. In a matter of seconds everything would be over, for her.

Are we the hunters or are we the prey?

"Y/n?" y/s/n whispered lightly tapping on the door.
"Y/n/n are you okay?"

This is a wild game of survival.

No answer.

••
I'm gonna do a part three of the notes because I feel like it would ruin this chapter. Don't hate me! ♥️