They see your self harm scars|cast

Jaeden
Grabs your hand.
"Y/n l/n, I love you with all my heart, and I promise that I will protect you forever. But I can't do that if you don't stop hurting yourself, please."

Finn
He cried at first, then he pulled You into a hug. He grabbed your wrist and began kissing the scars.
"Never again"

Jack
Jack didn't really notice at first, but once he did. Honey, you've got a storm coming. He attacked you with hugs, making sure he never let go.
"I love you so fucking much"

Wyatt
He was at a loss for words. He didn't understand why, why you'd do that.
He pulled you into a hug, resting his head on tøp of yours. He would never let go, not again.
"Please, y/n, don't do it again"

Chosen
He couldn't handle it, he wanted to know why. He needed to know why, and he made sure he found out.
"I'll kill him, he hurt you y/n!"

Jeremy
He was so sad that you wouldn't do that to yourself, it hurt him. You were in so much mental pain that you hurt yourself. That fucking destroyed him.
"I just want to know why, why y/n? Why'd you do it? Was it me? Did I do something wrong? I'm so sorry I wasn't there for you, I should've listened!"

Sophia
"Y/n what's that?" She questioned placing her hand on your arm, causing you to wince in pain. "N-nothing"
"Y/n, I know what that is. Please, tell me why"