Favourite memory|cast

Jaeden
Staying up all night watching anime, you were having a sleepover, which included live-streaming.
It was probably the most fun you've ever had, even though you had to sleep on the floor"

Finn
Going to the park @ night, the two of you sat on the basket swing cuddling just staring into each other's eyes.
"You're really pretty"
"You're really cute"
"Y/n.."
"Yes?"
"I think I love you"

Jack
Live-streaming at his house, you played loads of shitty games and ended up sleeping over.
"Let's play truth or dare!"
"I dare you guys to kiss"
"I meant.. never have I-"
You were interrupted by jack pecking you on the lips.
"Okay next dare" jack grinned, leaving you with your mouth hanging open - a bitch was shook.

Wyatt
Staying up all night playing video games - even if you lost every game, it was still fun. Eventually you got bored and started watching Disney movies, like cars, and moana. And you obviously watched Shrek.
"Shrek is the father of my child"
"Wyatt you're a boy"
"And?"
"And, I should be the father you hoe"
"I'm sorry for cheating"
"It's fine I've been cheating on you with Fiona"

Chosen
Making a song together. It was the first song you had ever made, and it was amazing. Chosen supported you through your whole career so it felt right to make your first song with him.
"It's everyday BROTHER"
"With That Pennywise chasing flow"
"WoW! We lit!"
"Yeah bro *dAb*"

Jeremy
The day you met @ his meet and greet. You instantly clicked, probably due to the fact you were practically the same person. You were even wearing the same shirt.
"Hey, I'm y/n, I love your work!"
"Thank you so much, also I love your shirt ;))"
"Oh same, I love yours"

Sophia
Bullying Wyatt on set.
You guys were in the middle of filming the quarry scene, and Wyatt wouldn't stop staring @ you guys, none of the guys would.
So the two of you guys decided to walk over to them.
"Heyo"
"We've got a question, noodles"
"Die"
"That was rude"
"Why do you keep staring @ us??"