streets and cuts

Hey guys this is my first story but this is something I've been working on. I've got a rough idea on which way I want this to go but if you got ideas put them in the comments .

Finally I will try keep all the language "friendly" but I probably will forget so that's a pre-warning if anything is going to happen like throughout the first part of the book there's a lot of suicidal thoughts and violence( I mean they are in a gang sooooo)

Enjoy ;) comment what you think of the first chapter

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ameilas p.o.v.

I have long brown hair which I often wear over my face to hide the bruises off of him. He is the cause of all my nightmares it's his fault I have no friends,the reason I won't let guys come near me.
The first day I got put into the "care system" consisted of me crawling to my room and I waking up on the floor the next day literally black and blue that was 8 years ago now I'm 16 and I only leave my room only to get the essentials and meet the street dealer round the corner to get my normal deal.
people don't care about me anyway my own mother gave me up for him that's all that's going through my head at night when the blade is in my hand slicing up my wrist and I can't stop it it's my only realise from the traumers and troubles of the past.

Shoot I'm late I can't be late again school will call "home" stupid legs (oh did I not mention the person that haunts my nightmares was my own farther.)
Speed walking to school completely spaced out I bumped into someone muttering a quick "sorry" I attempt to past by them. Key word attempt. Normally going round people you don't end up nearly on your ass you end up. Well walking round them only thing was he, I've now decided from the way he's breathing and what he's wearing, wouldn't let me past and for some reason grabbed onto my wrist tightly.

Flash back
He grabbed my wrist tightly "Look at me." He growled and after a long pause  "ok don't look at me then" after that dad slapped me not once but so many times I lost count that night was when it all started i knew i should have told someone sooner but I couldn't that night I also passed out because of the pain.
Flash back over

Almost immediately I start struggling to get out of his grasp which opened up some of my cuts on my wrist but I didn't care. All I want to do is get away from this person which is what I did now if school taught me nothing at least someone else did teach me something. I kicked him where the sun don't shine and he sprung away from me in an instant.

I mean at least I won't be late now.

With that thought I burst through the doors of the school building only to come face to face with the schools "popular" yeah I didn't think this through who are you kidding Amelia you didn't think at all. As if my day could get any worse but maybe luck was in my favor the bell went and so did she "lucky me" I muttered under my breath whilst heading straight for the toilets. At the door of the toilets I could feel the blood slowly trickling down my wrist.

Mystery guys p.o.v.

I just came out of the coffee shop was texting the boys telling them we were to meet outside the school to get out time tables for later to check out the school and was about to head back to meet them. When I saw this girl who looked like she was day dreaming but I could tell it wasn't a happy one.
I just wish I could see her eyes but no she refused to look up she almost looks scared of everything and everyone just the thought of that broke my heart who would want to hurt her she's so innocent. As I thought that my farther voice ran through my head "son to be a good gangleader you have to be prepared to kill everyone you never know who you can trust even the person you think is broken you cant fix them" I can't but I'm going to try.
I didn't think she would bump into me I swear. She was the cutest thing though and the noise she made when she hit me was adorable but me being the cold hearted ruthless gang leader I am grabbed her wrist when she didn't apologise and tried to go round me by her reaction I could tell I made a big mistake but I wouldn't let her go and I know it's wrong but I know there something else to it and as the sleeve of her jumper rose slightly revealing the cuts deep in her wrists I understood that her life has been really hard.
Next thing I know she's kicked me where the sun don't shine I was off her in a second dips**t you should have let her go before she hurt you I knew my dad's words were true but that just made me want to fix her more.
"I'm going to find you little girl and when I do I will fix you with all that I can ."

Amelia's p.o.v.

Why me is all I can think of whilst cleaning up the blood off of my wrists. When will anyone care enough to stick around? I just need one person that I can talk to but everyone hates me and i don't know why. 
As I crept out of the toilets and into my first class I realised I forgot to plaster up my wrists so they wouldn't keep opening also I didn't go to my locker  oh well who cares. Oh yeah no one .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------word count 914 -----------------------------------------------------------

What do you think his name is going to be ? 

I will include character description in more detail in a few chapters and will try and update soon .xx no promises though.
Sorry for spelling am doing this off my phone so auto correct can't change a lot of stuff to other words I will try to re-read to double check but like I might miss stuff .