Explaining it all

^^ this is what I see the front entrance as you might see it differently but it up to you guys x

A/N Sorry this took so long I've been having a really rough time at home as my parents are clinging onto their last strands of the relationship which has meant that I haven't really felt like writing. X Sorry Xx

Also only read through once so hope it's ok Lxx
Recap:

"No I'm not playing you I swear I can show you she's my sister you know the photo tou found of the little girl in her "room"" He made sure to emphasise the quotation marks around the word room.

This made Alex furiously nod his head in agreement. And say for once in his life something smart and logical.

"Wait the little girl in the photo is Amelia and the older boy in the photo is you?"

"Yes."

Now:

Coles P.O.V. :

She's literally been staring us in the face for how long now ? And we never knew she was his little sister now thinking about it I can kind of see the resemblance between them i mean like their noses but still that's just bat-shit crazy. Its just like nope I'm sorry. Come again. We could have met another girl and not found her for another 20 odd years wait a minute why hasn't he told her yet?

Fingers snapping in front of my face pull me out of my thoughts enough to hear what Jace is asking which was actually what I was thinking I mean come on who in their right mind wouldn't be thinking that after being told that their sister is so close especially after looking for her for so long and all that.

"So why haven't you told her yet? She will be so happy lets go tell her now." Jacee gets ready to get up but stops abruptly when Jack suddenly shouts out.

"No absolutely fucking not we can't go."
What the fuyxyxxsjfdk ? Why not who the fuck is this kid is.  I don't know but really he's not very smart. Yep.

"What do you mean we can't go we have to tell her."

"No you don't understand. I mean how could you look at it this way to her I left her to fend for herself I left her on her own with those monsters I thought she would be better off there with them than on the run here but now I know what's happened I really regret leaving her there. I just can't go and tell her because she will hate me so much more than she already does because I was so cold towards her first off."

"Oh shut up Jack she wont hate you."

"Yes she will."

"No she won't. "

"She Will."

"She Won't."

"Will."

"Won't."

"Will."

"Won't."

"Will."

I can't take this anymore.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP."

"Cooommmeeeee onnnn Cole you agree right." Of course Alex is trying to get me on his side. It's not as if your not already but ok.

"I do but there's only one way to prove it."

"Howwwww?"

"Well you have to tell her..." I didn't even get half way through my sentence before Jack interrupted me.