kicking Cole

A/N ^^The song isnt relevant but its just a nice song 😂

Warning mild self harm and strong suicidal thoughts throughout this chapter but I'll tell you when xx

Ignor mistakes unless you can't read them I've not proof read like I normally do and there still normally mistakes so good luck xx

Coles p.o.v.
Now:

Holding on to her tiny frame I whispered to her already sleeping body "I'm here and I promise I'm not going anywhere."

With that final thought in my head I closed my eyes and let sleep wash over me. Pfft a thought stopped me from sleeping or trying to sleep not sure which but that's just great. (Note the sarcasm) I've got a job for the gang tomorrow so Alex is going to have to stay with Amelia whilst I go and talk to the boys.

Not because I don't need Alex I do but Amelia seems the most comfortable round him rather than if I pick max or even someone she's already met like jack.

I mean it would probably give her another panic attack if she meets or knows about the gang yet I mean I know she knows there's a gang but I don't think she knows I'm the leader of the gang and I'm struggling already in the space of a day she's had 4 and she only met me, Alex, Jace and a tiny bit of Jack I guess you could say one for each of us but I'm not sure anymore because she's different and and well...
Let's just say after what her background check pulled up on her if she was in the presence of even my worst fighter MALE gang member she would probably pass out.

But I'm not sure how she is around females she seems like she might he okay but then again I don't know what her parents were like well I mean I knew her dad but according to history he went rouge about 10 years ago meaning she was around 5 but she was at the orphanage when she was you know that just doesn't add up so whats going on because ergh this is soooooooo confusing.

Ergh I'll think about it tommorow

"I love you baby girl"

With that I drifted off into what was a restless night not just for me.

Amelia's p.o.v.
The next morning.

I woke up to light peaking through Cole's curtains.

As I try and sit up,key word try, I'm held down by an arm. Realising it's Cole's arm I again attempt to move it but with not luck.

I didn't want to do this but desperate times call for desperate measures.

who are you kidding you really want to do this.

Okay so maybe i do.

Hehehe well here it goes nothing.

3...2...1 'kick'

Sshhhiiiaaattt what is he made of bricks.

"OoooWWwwwww" I hope he hears because that really hurt. Seriously. He's. Made. Of. Bricks.

"Be quite" a gruff voice comes from burried deep in a pillow

"Its not my fault your made of bricks also can you move your arm"

"No go back to bed you hardly slept last night"

"I can't collleeeee ppllleeaassseee"

"Sleep"

" I will but I n..need to .... "

Well this just got awkward.

"Just move your fucking arm then I will sleep"