somewhere inbetween

Un-edited

I'm not sure what to name this chapter so will ask again at the end but if you have any ideas shout them out I will consider them xx

A/N: There will be alot of p.o.v. changes in this chapter so try to keep up sorry if it confuses you Lxx

recap :

"Yeah the other half think your secretly bi."

"What if I told you one of those were true?"

"I would say I know"

"Wait how do you know?"

"Well it had to be one of them and I know your not really a player your not that kind I can tell so it must be that your bi."

"Please don't tell anyone the boys know but no one at school does if you tell anyone."

I cut him off mid sentence "chill Al who am I going to tell don't have any friends remember."

"Eh true." 

now:

Still in the Cafe.

That hurt that really hurt. Hold it together i mean he literally told you the truth. yeah but that wasn't meant to go that way he was meant to disagree and say that they were my friends. Pfftt why would he disagree with that its true and even you know it.

"Excuse me." I whispered barely stopping my voice from cracking. Just like the first day of school keep your head down don't make any eye contact with him.

"Where you going?"

Trying to yet again get away from one of the boys but also knowing he wont let me go with out a reason. he wont let me go if i don't tell him even i know that 

"Non of your business." 

"Actually it is Cole told me to watch you so i am." 

Damn there's me thinking Alex was the soft one but no 

"Fine toilets now let me go."

"Oh ok go then."

Storming off towards the toilets I let the first tears begin to fall I knew I shouldn't have fallen for this act they keep up I mean who would want me anyway literally nobody that's why I'm here.

Alex's p.o.v. :

I'm fucked. Boss is actually going to kill me this time I was meant to make her feel more comfortable round me and the guys but I blew it now she hates me.

Shiittttt what do I do I knew she was gonna cry but i said it anyway you fucking idiot. I  tried to stop her from going but she wouldn't take it and I bet Cole didn't help earlier I don't know what got up his arse but he didn't think she was safe at school.

I know

I got it

I'll text Cole see whether he can pick her up

Pulling out my phone I get ready to message him but pause when I realize he's going to kill me if I tell him what happened

"Alex"

My head shot up upon hearing my name and I came face to face with the one person I didn't want to see right now who also happens to be the one I was about to send that text to. Cole.

"Yyyeeessss"

I answered very slowly knowing exactly where this is going to go but not really fully ready for it.

"Why IS Amelia crying." 

Erm what do I say. Play it dumb Alex it's what you do best.

"I don't know Cole. Boss. Sir. She went off to the toilets 5 minutes or so ago and she didn't come back I just assumed she was erm yeah."

"is that really why Alex."

Quick Alex change the subject

"what was up with you earlier?   I mean come on the way you spoke to her man she was scared shitless."

"Arrgghh i don't know it's just a guy came to me today with some information."

Phew way to change the subject Al.

Amelia's p.o.v.

Pain is all I can feel as i face the wall in the toilets tears streaming down my face I'm so stupid why did I ever think they would consider me a friend.

So you finally realise what I've been telling you all along. Your worthless no one likes you.

Shut up stupid brain I get it they don't like me but you don't need to remind me.

I heard the door to the girls bathroom begining to creak open as the door begins to open I notice that the door to my cubicle isn't locked so I gradually stretch extending my arm to reach the lock and as quietly as i can

"Please just be a random person from the coffee shop" I begin to chant in my head over and over you know when you really dread what's going to happen.

"Amelia babygirl come out please."

"Get out Cole oh and you can drop the act I know non of you like me really I mean who..."

I get interrupted by a deadly whisper that came out as more of a growl.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence."

This made my silent tears turn to quite whimpers as fear courses through my veins.

Coles p.o.v.

Oh shit she's scared of me now. No shit Sherlock you didn't yell at her or anything earlier or just scared her. Shut up I don't have time for you.

"Okay babygirl I need you to listen to me carefully i want you to open this door for me"

"O..okay"

"Good girl."

She opens the door and makes an attempted b-line to the door but before she gets to the door she turns round and runs towards my chest burrying herself into me she tries to say something but it comes out all muffled because of how she is on my chest.

--------------------------------------------------------------945words-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Important :
I Love you guys so much so this is your first chance to shout out different Ideas for different things:

Character names both genders:

This chapter name(will only take first few:

Where do you think thus is going ?

Lxx