Your Her What?

Recap :

"Just follow me."

He says with a smirk turning to make his way back the way we came through the lounge.

Realising I'm not going to get anywhere unless he takes me I reluctantly start trailing behind him.

Now 6 am :

Jack's P.O.V.

*punch**punch*

I need to tell them soon but what do I say of I found my sister she's someone all you guys know. No you idiot. Well what do I say then. I don't know.

*punch**punch*

1 Hour later:

"Okay Look Cole I need to catch you and the guys later I'll text you where to meet "

"Ok cool bro see you in school?"

*hangs up phone*

Damn that went badly oh well ya no I don't know what to tell them or how to say it to her because what she told them didn't happen or at least what they found doesn't make sense because I was gone by then.

Cole P.O.V.

*phone rings* "So no one told you life was gonna be this way..."

Shit shit shit quick where is it errggghh it's going to wake up Amelia.
Blindly reaching for the on me in the dark. Remind me why I brought a black phone put it face down with black-out blinds as well the hell are you ment to find that in the dark. you aren't you idiot. Well no shit sherlock.

Wait what the fuck that's Jack's ring tone. Why is Jack calling at bloody 6:43 AM I could so be asleep right now. And he's gonna wake em up.

Maybe because he wants something your so stupid also you wouldn't don't lie you've been up for ageeeeeesssss.

Me stupid erm I think you forgot we're the same person like literally ohhhhh yeah right gotcha arguing with myself and yeah I have but that ent the point.

"I'll be there for you when the rain starts to." *picks up phone*

"Jack why the fuck are you up at like 6:48"

"Boxing look I'll explain later why"

"Okayyyyyyy"

What does he mean later he knows we have school right

"Can we talk"

"Yeah sure shoot. What do you want?"

"Not now."

I can't literally feel the eye roll through the call

"Oh then when."

"After school bring the guys but she can't come."

"Why not I mean it's only to talk right and she won't do anything."

"I said she can't fucking come."

"Okay okay look bro what ever it is it'll be cool like just tell us."

"Okay Look Cole I need to catch you and the guys later i text you where to meet "

*hangs up*

Time for school erghh

"Amelia Babygirl come on we need to get up for school were gonna be late."

Looking down at a very sleepy girl she burried herself deeper into the covers whilst giving an attempted answer to what I said.

"Mmmhhh."