All Screwed Up

Re-cap:

She opens the door and makes an attempted b-line to the door but before she gets to the door she turns round and runs towards my chest burrying herself into me she tries to say something but it comes out all muffled because of how she is on my chest.

Now:
Coles p.o.v.

"Hey look at me."

She keeps her head burried in my chest and just holds me tighter so I just hold her there letting her cry

"C..Cole?"

"Yes Mia Bella"

"Why does everyone leave me I try to be normal but it's hard."

"I don't know where you got into that pretty little head of yours that I will leave you I won't."

"B...but"

"No, no but's you have to trust me though."

"You g..got m..mad earlier y..you a..acted l..like y..you hated me a..and A..Alex s..said I have no friends o.or I..i s.said t..that B..but he c..confirmed i.it."

Right that's it I'm going to kill him he has screwed up one to many times and this time it wasn't just me he effected. He effected this beautiful girl thats now clinging onto me for dear life

"Well let's clear this up then I can't tell you why I was angry earlier and I promise I don't hate you but if anything the boys are your friends and Alex should know better than to suggest other wise." Muttering the last bit quietly "that's why I'm going to kill him."

"C..Cole y..you C.. can't kill him l..look w..We all s..screwed up. "

It's literally taking everything in me not to coo at how adorable she is

"Si, ma mia bella he hurt you. "

"You hurt me."

Ohh this girl must be blind if she can't see what I'm doing to myself for that.

"Yes I know and can't you see I'm killing myself inside because of it."

"W..Well S..stop I.." no i know where she's going with this one

"Stop saying your not worth it you are."

"I..I w...wasn't g..going t...to say t..that i w...was going to say i dont like it when your h..hurt y...yourself s..so S..stop "

She looks down at her feet like they are really interesting using my hand I lift her chin so she yet again has look at me and let me tell you her blush is so cute I just want to hold her for ever and never let her go

"Hey hey I'm sorry I thought you were going go back and say that again okay but you need to know that when people make mistakes they have to pay the price and this is the price he's going to pay for hurting you."

"No Cole."

"Yes."

"Or I will..."

"You will what." Awww she's cute thinking she has the upper hand but I'll give her a shot.

"I w..will n..not s..speak t..to y..you e..ever a..again."

Well she got me there

"Okay okay I won't hurt him but  I will talk to him okay."

"O..okay."

"Lets get out of here then."

Placing her gently onto my hip I begin to walk out of the bathroom but before we get out of the bathroom she taps me on the shoulder so I stop to look down at her as she says

"I can walk you know."

"I know." I reply and keep walking suggesting to her that it's the end of the conversation em takes the hint and rests her head on my shoulder puffing out a breath of annoyance and muttering something I didn't quite catch but let it go anyway she's had a long day.

(Time skippppppppppp because absolutely nothing interesting happens on the way home)

Amelia's p.o.v.

He won't let me walk anywhere I even asked him to let me walk from the bikes to the house but he said no so I was like okay because ya no it's quite nice to be carried some places but not EVERYWHERE it's already getting annoying like.

To the bathroom I really need to go now and the only way to get there would be for him to carry me I've been waiting half an hour and I think he's starting to notice that something's up.
No shit Sherlock I mean it's not as if he asked you or anything.

*10 mins earlier*

"Amelia babygirl what's the matter you haven't sat still for the last 15 minutes?"

"N..nothing." I whispered in reply

"Are you sure?"

"Y..yes"

Present time

I can feel Cole's eyes staring into the side of my head but I refuse to meet his gaze because I know he will ask me the same question again but I can't sit still so I begin to lean in towards his ear

"C..Cole p..please l..let m..me walk I n..need to do s..something"

"What do you need to do."

Already feeling my cheeks going red from embarasment I whispered in his ear still looking down

"Go to the bathroom."

"Oh I'll take you there."

What. The. Actual. Fuck. No.

"Erm it's okay I can go on my own"

I say whilst standing to my feet but of course me being me can't even stand up without falling over.

Recovering from my little stumble I continued towards the bathroom that I remember, getting towards the edge of the room I take a right when I'm about half way there to what I remember too many twists and turns in this place I start to hear footsteps behind me stopping with out turning.

God this place is confusing.

I ask.

"Cole why are you following me."

"Becuase your going the wrong way."

Furrowing my eyebrows I turn to face him with a confused face I'm sure I was going the right way we went last time.

"Just follow me."

He says with a smirk turning to make his way back the way we came through the lounge.

Realising I'm not going to get anywhere unless he takes me I reluctantly start trailing behind him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyyyyyyyyy I'm back that update happened on my phone but apparently didn't happen on everything else.

I'm so sorry just got back from holiday and we got a dog !!😍

So things are going great school starts soon which means I will be better at updating x

I'm sorry this is just a filler because I've got a lot going on in the future of this book so hold on for those updates. X

Lxx