cute boys and cuts

Hi guyssssssss so I've been thinking and thinking okay maybe not that much thinking but still I'm terrible at naming characters especially male characters because my typical guy names are like the names in this story if you hate well screw what you think
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now: (near the end of 4th period so almost lunch)

Currently sat in last lesson drowning in her own thoughts

Amelia's p.o.v.

Everyone hates me I don't get it like nothing I ever did is good enough I bet if I died tomorrow no one would care.

Just as I start to get pulled deeper into my thoughts the door to the class slams open and I hear mutters of course I don't look up because it probably some teacher wanting to 'talk' about how the behaviour in our class isn't good enough.

But when I hear our teacher mutter in a hoarse and slightly confused voice

"Who Are You?"
when i hear snikkering probally from the 'populars' I go to look up and well you see sat at the back of the class is an advantage for most as they don't have to work or get picked on for me it makes it easier to conceal my scars.

As I begin to slowly lift my gase off thr floor but I immidiatly drop it again as the person on the other side of the class is staring. Straight. At. Me.

Oh crap Breath Em breath it's ok, it's ok they aren't going to hurt you. Yeah right keep telling yourself that I hate it when my conscience does this I have at least one internal battel everyday and it often ends in me telling my brain to shut up if that possible.

Finally Miss breaks the silence that followed her previous question
"why do you think you have the right to come barging into my classroom like that close the door and come in nicely and then maybe I'll concider helping you boys out" boys wait there was more that one????I only saw one well maybe it's because you were to busy starring, like the freak you are, into that randomers eyes.

I recognise that one anywhere I don't know his name yet but I do know that he was the one i bumped into he made me have a panic attack before nearly getting my body bruised which will inevitably that will happen as Sirs food was cold yesterday and I forgot to make him breakfast this morning.

I know I already hate him any can't let him know my life he will just make it hard for me and I might hurt him

"Ok Miss." the mystery guys said with a deep enticing voice
Em wtf he's not hot and his voice isn't enticing either gurrrllllll what is wrong with you snapping out of my disturbing thoughts I notice the sleeve of my hoodie start to rise so I tug on that to keep it down and distract myself from the thought moulding my brain of pain and loneliness.

"Knock knock knock " a very gentle knock came off the door and miss' looked at the door with that look of fire in her eyes.

Did you think she was nice oh clearly you haven't met Miss Jacson. I think she's worse than most teachers in the
school because let's face it by the end of the year you don't learn anything at all just that she has 3 kids who all are older than 17 and who wants to know that.

 I think she's worse than most teachers in the school because let's face it by the end of the year you don't learn anything at all just that she has 3 kids who all are older than 17 and who wants to know that