your safe

I modified the recap.

Recap:

He came back holding a pair of shorts that looked at least 5 sizes to big for me And a white shirt that came down to my knees. I was putting on the shorts he gave me which i found out are way more than 5 sizes to big for me when I found my hair tie and tied the edge of the shorts to make them smaller. And so they don't fall down because not that you would see it because of the length of the shirt but it still would be embarrassing.

Now:
Amelia's p.o.v.

I put on the shirt he gave me and tied the shorts then realised he was no longer in he room I started to panic slightly.

But then heard the trikkle water running coming from in the bathroom I creeped slowly over towards the door of the bathroom and peaked my head into the room.

When I saw that cole was in there I breathed out a breath of relief and thinking he didn't hear me I was about to turn back but caught his eyes looking at me in the mirror so I decided to ask him

"D..do y..you w...want me to make b...breakfast,as I d..didn't clean the h..h.ous..se."

I turned round I mean who am I kidding of course he wants breakfast and he'll probally beat me if I don't. For lots of reasons breakfast, staying in his room,

I started to make my way down the hallway Gesse how big is this house

"GET BACK HERE"

That's all it took for me to bolt it into the nearest room I could find which wasn't locked and coincidently was just a cupboard full of everything but nothing.

Em your so stupid. What did you do this time.

I went over literally everything in my head before I heard yelling at me telling me to come out of where I was hiding. But I was to scared as the voice got closer I had another Flash back.

Flash back (lots of abuse and graphic content)

"Come out, come out where ever you are"
I was hiding from him again mum already beat me so there was no way I could make it into school tommorow even if I did people would see my bruises.

"Little brat if you don't come out right now. I will fucking kill you later."

My breathing picked up and I was shaking in fear

He's going to find you.
You can't hide forever.
Your just a stupid little girl.
You should kill yourself.
No one wants someone so pathetic as you.
Your a disgrace of a daughter.
Ha I mean look at you your pathetic and weak.
Why would anyone waist their time on you.

All these thoughts rushing through my head made me scream and I've made a lot of mistakes in my life but this was one of the worst mistakes I've ever made.

With that the cupboard I was hiding ins door snapped open followed by an evil laugh

(A/N Now you can thank my messed up sleeping pattern for this bit and my Australian family)

With a sickly sweet smile plastered on his face. He grabbed my hair tightly and threw me roughly across the room where I hit my head off the wall and tried to stay balanced but fell and hit my head off of the floor.

The pain was too much I had reopened last night's beatings by bending and falling to the floor but he is relentless and no doubt drunk out of his mind so doesn't care.

If anything it makes him happy to see me like this he blames me for the death of his brother.

I had blood pooling at my feet making me dizzy from the blood loss

Thinking about why everyone hates me so much. I'm not going down with out a fight.

Kicking and screaming in pain hoping to find a weakness but nothing I could do would work my legs are slowly becoming useless I can't move from this position it hurt to much.

But still he grabbed my head and continuously bashed my head off the ground slowly coming in and out of consciousness.

No matter how much I fought he was always stronger even if he is high and drunk. Aways is a head of the game that night he tried to drown me in a pool of my own blood and tears but let me live because "I have to work"

End of flash back

"Amelia shhh shit em I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell"

My whole body was shaking incontroably and the one thought that was going through my brain and the one i spoke is.

"H..hh.e's g..gonna kk..kill mm..ee"

I have to get back. I can't stay here.

"Breathe em shhhhI'm not going to hurt you"

But he's gonna hurt you.

"Nn..Not y.y.oou h..iim"

"Okay Amelia I don't know 'him' is but he's not going to hurt you I promise"

He will though all I wanted was my deal
"

Hh.. e.e (hiccup) ww..ii..ll"

"Shhhh Amelia it's ok I'm going to help you but you have to trust me"

"N..nno he'll h..hurt y.ou tt..to"

"He can't Amelia. He can't. Now take some deep breaths"

"Y..yy.ou d..ddon't understand not all of the deal was for me"

"It wasn't well that's releaving"

"I s..s.aid n..nnot all of it b..but I told you why I need the bit that's for me but if I don't get back befor this evening with the deal then he will hunt and kill me and anyone who stands in his way b..bbecause"

He cut me off mid sentence

"Amelia no one and I mean no one can hurt you"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this took so long I've had a buizy week with family and school and work and added extras as well being the fact my school closed for two days do I had to help with my little sisters friends and took them sledging but you know all good stuff.

Tell me what you think ?

VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE. ❤(is that to needy 😂don't worry if if is)

Love you all amazing readers (cringe in my own work 👌😂)

I will hopefully update more now I have more time. LXx