Gang Related

Andrea's pov
Ever since my grandma died it's been hard for me. I've been getting into a lot of fights at school lately and my grades are dropping. At this point I don't know what to do anymore, the only thing I can try to do is get my grades together and get a job.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off and the sun beaming in from my window."Oh my god shut the fuck up, damn!" I rolled out of bed and did my daily hygiene routine and got dressed for school.

"Oh my god shut the fuck up, damn!" I rolled out of bed and did my daily hygiene routine and got dressed for school

As I was walking outside to my car I saw my sexy chocolate neighbor across the street shirtless smoking a blunt. I always thought he was sexy but I never talked to him because he was a gangster. Don't get me wrong I like bad boys but I'm not trying to get into anymore trouble. He got off of his porch and walked over to me.

"How you doing mamas?" he tucked his beautiful lips in between his perfectly white teeth.

"I'm doing fine and yourself" I asked.

"You know handling business pulling strings, the usual" his eyes went to my lips then back to my eyes.

"I know yo grams died and if you ever need anything just holla because I'm going to be taking care of you now"

"I know your going to be gone most of the time handling business so can I get your number?"

I gave him my phone so he can put his number in my phone.

"Remember what I told you lil mamas aight" he said staring me in my eyes.

I said ok and and started walking to my car. I felt his eyes on my ass so I added more sway to my hips.

On my way to school the only thing that kept replaying in my mind was the way he kept looking at me and how he kept biting his lip.

Excuse any errors and in joy