Gone Off That Henny

Luke still wasn't home it was now 3:45 in the morning and I was worried sick about him. I sent several messages and I called numerous of times but he managed to decline them all. I finally gave up and went upstairs to go to sleep in my comfortable king sized bed. I wasn't going to stress myself out over him.

Once my head hit the pillow I was out for the night. 5 minuets later I felt strong muscular arms rap around my waist I already knew who it was so I ignored his presence because I was about to raise hell on his ass.

"Y/n you sleep?" He asked leaving wet kisses on my neck. I tried to hold back my moans I was still mad at his ass."Nah my eyes are just closed" I said sarcastically. He lifted his head from my neck with a concerned look on his face."Did I do something wrong to upset you?"
He asked."DiD I Do sOmEtHiNG to uPsEt YoU yea you did you stayed out till 3 in the morning and you declined all my calls you had me worried sick about you!" I yelled sitting up.

He just stared at me with a blank expression while I kept talking."And on top of that you want to come lay up under me smelling like Henny and weed so yea you did do something to upset me" he sucked his teeth and waved me off. "Man I'm not trying to hear all that, you know I had a rough day at the studio" he turned around on his side with his back facing me.

"You know what I don't even care anymore thats why I'm going to the club and stay out all night grinding on niggas while your home trying to call my phone" he sat up with rage in his eyes, I might have went a little to far I was caught up in the heat of the moment."The fuck you just say? I didn't hear you say it again!" He yelled walking towards me with dark eyes.

He had me shook I didn't know what to do, I wasn't trying to get him up set because he got henny in his system and when he drinks henny there's no telling what he might do. But I wanted to test his patients."I said I'm going to stay out all night grinding-" I didn't even get the chance to finish my sentence he had his hand rapped around my neck. Not at the point where I couldn't breathe but where I could feel it.

"The only nigga you going to be grinding on is me, and this right here" he cupped my pussy in his hand causing me to let out a wimper."Is mine you here me I own it say it" he stared into my eyes waiting for my response. "You don't own shit" I said still pushing his buttons. He snatched me off of the wall and threw me on the bed like I was weightless.

"Since you like to keep pushing my buttons I'm going to show you that I own every single limb on your body" with that said he walked over to me ripping my panties off revealing how wet I was. He tugged me to the edge of the bed with anger in his eyes. You rarely see this side of Luke unless he's tipsy or angry it's scary but sexy. He kneeled down slowly rubbing his hands up and down my thighs roughly.

He leaned down darting his tongue slowly across my clit teasing me. I couldn't help but to moan out which only encourages him to push his tongue deep inside of my center making me a moaning mess. I tried to move away from his mouth but he pulled me back and spread my thighs more."O-oh my g-god luke shit" I moaned out gripping the curly mess that was on his head.

He added a finger while sucking on my wet folds harshly. Every whimper or moan I made he added a finger curving them into a come here motion grazing my spot. He can tell when he hits my spot because my body stiffens and and my walls slightly clench around him. He started jabbing his finger tips into my spot with more force.

"L-Luke please s-stop" I moaned trying to pull his head away. He grunted a disapproving grunt still sucking and slurping. I felt a strong sensation at the pit of my stomach ready to be released."L-Luke I'm about to cum" I moaned with my legs beginning to shake.

"Cum then" he said with his words vibrating on my clit sending me over the edge."F-FUCK!" I screamed coming on his tongue and fingers. He pulled his drenched fingers out my pussy licking his fingers clean while staring me in my eyes. I tried sitting up but he pushed me back down smirking.

"You thought I was done with you? Nah I got all night baby girl"

To be continued