Obsessed (preview)

This imagine is for my girl pastelcolourss hope you Injoy
                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to tell you this one time and one time only,your mine no one else's.If I have to get rid of people in order for you to be mine, then so be it"

It's funny how you could meet a person that's so sweet and charming, next thing you know they turn into a controlling obsessed crazy person. This is exactly what happened to me 2 weeks ago.

2 weeks ago
————————-

"Ok ma'am, that will be $90.00" The cashier said.I was at journeys buying a grey pair of Ugg's to match this outfit I bought not to long ago.

I reached into my purse and pulled out my card. I was about to give my card to the cashier until a hand reached out in front of mine.

"Don't worry I got you" the beautiful man before me said tossing a wink my way.

"Wait no, I-," before I could object the cashier had already scanned his card. I couldn't help but stare at him, no one has ever paid for my stuff, I'm more of an independent woman.

"Why thank you umm,"

"Luke, my names Luke" he said sticking his hand out for me to shake it.

"Well thank you Luke for paying for my stuff"

"No problem, I believe I didn't get your name and number" he said trying to be slick on the on that last part.

"My names Terri and my number would be nun of your business"

I tossed him a wink before  leaving the store. I heard his foot steps behind me but I didn't bother to turn around.

That's all you get

Let me know what you think about it so far