Studio Sex pt2️⃣

"Is that attitude you giving me?"

At this moment you knew you fucked up

Luke yanked his fingers out of your soaking wet canal and laid you on the couch that was positioned behind the soundboard.

He started unbuckling his jeans while grunting.

"I'm going to show you not to give me no damn attitude"

All you could do was close your legs and hope this man before you won't break your cervix.

"Legs.open.now" he said pulling down his pants and boxers at the same time.

Y/n nodded her head no while squeezing her legs shut.

Luke gave her a deadly glare and forced her thighs open revealing y/n glistening flower.

He rammed his long thick member into your tight love cave making you take all ten inches of him.

"Wait Luke i-it's to much"

"What you just called me?" He started thrusting faster inside her.

"I'm sorry daddy!" Y/n screamed due to the overwhelming pleasure he was giving her.

"You better be, now take this dick babeh" he spread your thighs more so can get deeper.

"Damn, you so tight for daddy" he buried his face into the side of your neck speeding up to a unbelievable paste.

"DADDY SLOW DOWN, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" You pushed on his abs trying to get him to slow down only for him to pin your hands above your head and grind more of him into you.

Y/n tried scooting up but you regretted it when he yanked you back and slapped your pussy.

"Since you like to run, get on all fours now!" You obeyed his Command because if you didn't you would've gotten fucked up.

Without any warning Luke thrusted his member into your now sore pussy while choking you.

"Say sorry to daddy for giving him attitude" luke grunted licking your earlobe.

"I-I'm sorry for giving you attitude d-daddy!" You managed to get out with the lost of breath.

"Shit I'm about to cum babeh" y/n was glad to hear that cause she was going to release violently on him.

"Can I c-cum please" you said with a shaky breath.

"Let it out mamas" he cooed while rubbing your clit in circles so your release will be faster.

Within seconds you came on luke  and some of the couch making it soaked.luke came right after with a string of curse words leaving his mouth.

"Come on let's get out of here, I'm hungrier than a mug"

Excuse any errors and in joy