Kidnapped

Ryan is going to a club to celebrate her best friends birthday. She's not the party type girl so it took a lot of pleating and convincing for her to give in. Ryan thinks this could be a good experience for her, little does she know things are going to take a turn for the worst.
————————————————————————
"Ryan can you please come to the club" my best friend Lisa pleaded for the 100th time already."Lisa you know I don't like going to clubs, it's to much chaos for me" she sighed getting frustrated but not stopping until I agreed."But it's for a special Occasion and that special occasion is my birthday" she said beginning to pull on my hoodie like an annoying child. I stared at her for a moment before walking off into my kitchen.

"Wait! I'll give you extra cake"

I stopped in my tracks turning around to face her. I studied her face making sure she wasn't trying to play me.

"Ok fine I'll go but I want an extra bottle of henny"

She sucked her teeth then rolled her eyes before walking back to my living room.

"Fine just so you know it's gonna be a half bottle" she said joking..... I hope.

"Wait what time we leaving" I asked

"We leaving at 8:30"

I looked at my watch to see what time it was so I could get ready early. To my surprise the time read 7:47.

"OH SHIT WE ABOUT TO LEAVE IN 12 MINUETS, I GOT TO GET READY" I yelled running up my steps to my room and went straight to my closet.

~7 minuets Later~

I was finally done putting on my makeup and my clothes. To Be honest the results came out bomb ass fuck.

I was in my mirror viewing over my body making sure nothing was out of proportion

I was in my mirror viewing over my body making sure nothing was out of proportion. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Ryan hurry-Whoa! You trying to turn me lesbian" I laughed while she circled me.

"No I'm not trying to turn you lesbian, I'm trying to snatch these bum ass bitches wigs off!"

We started laughing giving each other daps. After we settled down from our laughter we made our way out my front door and into my whip.

"So what's this club we going to" I asked keeping my attention on the road.

"Wellllll its a club but a special kind" l glanced at her with a confused expression on my face.

"What's so special about the club?"

"Itsastrippclub"

"Hold up pause rewind say that again"

"I said it's a strip club"

I stopped on my brakes hard causing Lisa to move forward and smash her hands on the dashboard.

"A strip club, now you really wildin b" I said letting my New York accent come out.

"Your accent is so cute but that's besides the point, there's going to be guy strippers"

"That's even more uncomfortable, I don't want to see dicks flying" I said making her laugh.

"Man whatever just drive to the damn place already"

I let go of my brakes and continued to drive to our destination. I couldn't help but to think where did she get all of this money to afford henny bottles for everyone and rent out the whole club for the night. For now I'm just going to push that subject to the back of my mind and just have a good time.

~8:30~

We finally made it to the strip club packed with people. It looked small from the outside but from all the people I could see from the window, it was big on the inside.

"You ready to see dicks flying?" Lisa asked jokingly as we got out the car.

"Sometimes you make me want to knock your ass out, but then again I can't because I love you"

"I tend to have that affect on people" I sucked my teeth at her before nudging her in her side.

After the bouncer checked for our names on the list he let us in and escorted us to the V.I.P section where most of Lisa other friends were. On our way over to the V.I.P section I saw all types of stripers grinding on girls and dudes. I saw black stripers, white striperes,mexican striperes. You get where I'm going with this.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" one of the girls yelled as we approached them.

"Shay is that you, bitch I'm so glad you could make it" Lisa yelled giving the short thick light skinned girl a hug.

"While you guys catch up I'll be over by the bar" I said leaving them to talk.

As I was walking through the croud of people tipping stripers my eyes landed on a trio of males talking and and drinking. One was tall and carmel, the other one was shorter than the taller one and had nice chocolate skin,and the last one was light skinned also with braids in his hair. I'm not going to lie they kinda looked skeptical, so I made a note to myself to stay away from them.

To be continued

This was just a snippet in part 2 things go down. Also I'm sorry for being mia on y'all I was trying to make this perfect for y'all.