Studio Sex

"Babeh, come listen to this track with me"

Y/n and Luke was in the studio listening to the tracks to "Drip" the second version to see if it was ready to be played to the world.

Aye Luke me you bring dark skin back, awesome track for me to spit awesome raps. Tell Chris breezy step back with all his tax, from up town pin up bring Harlem back.

As y/n and Luke was listening to the track, luke kept rubbing y/n inner thigh while gripping the other.

"You know how I feel about you in dresses right, especially this one cause it makes my dick hard" he whispered in your ear.

"I do now" you said innocently.

"Just for wearing this daddy is going to have to teach you a lesson" with that said Luke lifted you up and put your back to the nearest wall.

Luke eased his hand to pull your panties off but to his surprise you didn't have any on.

"You wore this on purpose so you can get daddy's dick huh?" he said while rubbing your now wet clit with his index finger.

In response you moaned and gripped his risk.

"Y/n I asked your sexy ass a question and I would like a answer" he jammed his fingers in your now lubricated hole.

"No, shit!" you started grinding on his fingers due to the slow pace his fingers was moving.

"Is that attitude you giving me?!"

To be continued