Mornings Like This

Staring blankly at the ceiling that was being lit by the mornings sun little by little I began thinking to myself,'why can't your weird ass ever try to get some sleep without staying up so damn late' Never knowing the answer to this question, I forced my eyes closed, trying to get some sleep only to reopen them 4 seconds later.Sighing I sit up, yawning while stretching my sore limbs."Fuck sleep" I mumbled to myself before slowly getting out of the bed, being mindful of the chocolate masterpiece that was still sleeping peacefully. Slipping on my fuzzy slides I make my way to the kitchen to start the day off with some breakfast.

Opening the freezer, I grabbed the bacon and sausages that I was going to make with my to die for famous blueberry pancakes. Throwing the sausage and bacon packages under water to let them thaw, I began grabbing my mixing bowl and spoon."Shit" I cursed under my breath forgetting that my short ass couldn't reach the pancake batter. I don't think Luke puts stuff in high places on purpose but come on now my short ass don't be having the time to be reaching for the stars."I guess I better super stretch my ass up there then" Standing on my tippy toes, I jump as softly as I could to reach the batter, only to miss it each time.Slumping back to my heels, I try to find a different approach.

"If you needed helped you could've woken me up you know?" Jumping slightly to the husky voice that filled the room, I looked behind me;hand over heart to see a shirtless smirking Luke." 'If YoU nEeDeD hElP yOu CoUlD'vE wOkEn Me uP' this whole time you was up and you knew good and damn well I needed help and you ain't help me?," Staring at him in disbelief I began shaking my head."I should slit your throat while you sleep tonight." Chuckling softy he stalks over to me with a cheeky smile on his face."I wouldn't be very useful if you slit my throat" Looking down on me I feel his arms snake around my waist, his face mere inches away from mine. His eyes trailing their way slowly to my lips then back to my eyes. Reaching up to peck his lips he steps back ,arm reaching up to grab the missing ingredient;eyes still connected to mine.

"I guess my job here is done" he says about to step away. Before he could go anywhere I rewrap his arms around my waist with a pout on my lips."Your job is nowhere near done" I say tapping my lips so he could get the hint. Grinning he complies ,his smooth lips pecking mine. Once he pulled away I Scrunched my nose up at him not satisfied with the peck.

"Ummm what the fuck was that, that weak ass peck isn't gonna cut it baby boy, try again pooh" Shaking his head chuckling he reattached our lips adding more passion into the kiss. Pulling me further into his chest with no space in between us Our lips molded together into a passionate, heated kiss. I began trailing my hand from the back of his neck to his wild curls letting my fingers get lost in them while our tongues swirled around each other discovering the depths of each other's mouths.

"Mmmm" I moan lowly gripping his curls forcing a growl to leave his mouth. Hooking his arms under my thighs, he lifts me up onto the counter never breaking the kiss. After a while we backed away from the kiss with ragged breathing. I try to jump down from the counter but he blocks me with his chest.

"Baby, I have to start on breakfast" I whine poking my lip out. He just looks at me with lust consuming his orbs while slowly running his rough hands up my exposed thighs.

"What you mean? My breakfast right here" gripping my thighs, he pulls me forward making my lower half hang off."You got it nice and warm for me baby?" He asks parting my thighs. He looks between them and grunts seeing that I was more than ready. I could feel my juices practically dripping for him. Taking his finger, he glides it back and forth between my wet lips down to my hole.

"Damn ma, who got you wet like this?" He asks using his thumb to circle my clit. I lean my head back against the cabinets, letting out shallow breaths.

"You already know you are the cause of this" I breath out with my eyes closed."Oh, I'm fully aware of what I did, I just wanted you to say it" his thumb stroking my clit came to a stop, making my eyes pop open in confusion.

"W-why'd you stop?" I ask watching as he descends down onto his knees.

"Ssh, just let daddy work his magic"

To be continued....

Heyyyy guys😁, long time no see. Now I know y'all probably was like where this dusty hoe at🙄 but I'm back. I'm not saying permanently but for now. I kninda just lost interest but I decided I wanted to bless you guys with this lil chapter that's been sitting in my drafts for a while. But little do you guys know I been lurking on here reading my old chapters and cringing hard asf😖 like they are awful. But anyways ITS 2020 YALL😯 time goes by so damn fast. But imma stop typing now, peace ✌🏽