On Set

"Sky I need you to take these clothes to Luke's trailer" I nodded my and took the clothes from her.

We were on the set of Star getting ready for next Wednesday's episode, so we were pretty busy running around and making sure everything was straight.

I walked up to the door and knocked waiting for his permission to let me in."You can come in!" He yelled from the other side of the door. I walked past his gazing eyes placing his clothes on a near by table.

"So I'm wearing this for the performance?" I nodded my head yes and tried to rush out of there. He grabbed my arm gently bringing me back towards him.

"Why you so shy I don't bite" he smiled that famous smile of his."Because I'm a shy person" I said looking down. He lifted my chin up with his index finger.

"Nah that's not the case, when you around other people you loud as hell so what's really good!" He got up out of his seat to lock his door and sat back down in his original spot.

"I don't know what you mean" he studied my body before looking at my face."Come here" he said with lustful eyes."No I'm good I should get going now" he stood up from his seat backing me up against the wall.

"I know what your body needs, let me take care of you" he started sucking on my neck leaving a hickey for sure."Y-you have to b-be on set in 30 minuets" I said with a shaky voice.

"Oh that's more than enough time" he lifted me up and placed me gently on the couch. He started kissing me again while taking off my sweat suit. My body started to tense up when his long fingers touched the waist band of my panties.

"Relax I got you" he pulled down my panties revealing how wet I was."For a shy person you get wet quickly" he smirked at me before darting his finger across my lips and tasting my juices. He started moving his tongue at a slow pace teasing me and I didn't like it.

I started grinding my hips on his tongue because he was upsetting me."Someone's getting frustrated" I sucked my teeth."Fuck you"

"Don't worry I'll be doing that soon enough but I want you to beg for it"I really didn't want to beg but then again I wanted this so bad."Please devour this pussy"

To be continued