Chapter Five: Welcome to Walt Disney High School

It was 6:30 when Boris was being shaken from his slumber by two small hands. "Boris, Boris, wake up! It's time for school!" He knew it wasn't Bendy; he got up from bed a little bit ago.

"Mia, stop it! I'm up, I'm up," he laughed at his sister as she giggled. "I already got dressed up for school today," she said as she twirled around in her dark tan dress. Boris smiled and went to his closet, picking out an outfit for the new day. Mia walked downstairs and left him to get dressed. "She sure is excited about school," Boris said, "I don't blame her though!💗"
Bendy was in the kitchen working on breakfast. He was done with the eggs and toast when Mia came in. "Hey, toots. Want some toast?" She smiled and nodded her head, wondering what toast tasted like. "Is it good or bad, Bendy?" He laughed and said, "It's great, Mimi. I tried some before I got you for school. Way better than bacon soup." Placing two slices of toast and three eggs on her plate, Bendy kissed her cheek and went on back to work.

Boris came down the steps and hopped into a chair in the dining room. "I can't wait for school!" he smiled when Bendy brought his plate of food to him. "I bet the teachers and students there are cool!" Mia sipped her orange juice and smirked. "Betcha we're gonna see the Cup Crew again like yesterday." "Bendy put his plate on the table and glared at her. "We aren't going to mention that buffoon while we're eating, Mia. Let's just get done eating and get ready to leave, okay?" Boris glanced over at his brother and frowned. "We're just acting silly, Bendy. There's nothing wrong with that... right?"
Bendy sighed when he was done with his food and went to the sink. Mia took up her own plate and Boris' empty plate and put them in the sink, grabbing her purse and his backpack. "Alright you two," Bendy shouted from the living room, "Let's head out! Don't wanna be late for the first day, right?" Boris and Mia went out the door with Bendy and walked down the street for the school. They saw a lot of other people going in the same direction as they were, possibly heading to the school too.

When they walked up to a corner and turned it... "WOW." Bendy said, flabbergasted by the sight of the large building. The school looked more like a giant castle! The large letters on it read "Walt Disney High School". The trio went up to it and saw a lot more students everywhere.

"How are we supposed to find Principal Mortimer Mouse in this crowd?" Mia shouted, trying to get over all the voices from other students. Boris looked around and saw a tall, thin mouse with a long snout. He wore a dull green and yellow long sleeve shirt, khaki pants, and black shoes. "I think I found the principal!" he shouted, pulling Mia and Bendy out of the crowd towards the man. "Excuse me sir," Bendy said to the mouse, clearing his throat a bit to get his attention, "Are you Mr. Mortimer Mouse, by any chance?" The tall mouse looked at the siblings and smiled widely.
"Why I am, young man. Mortimer Mouse, principal of this great establishment, at your service. How may I help you all?" Boris took the letter out of his pocket and gave it to Mr. Mortimer, who widened his eyes a little bit. "Ah, so you three are the children that Joey wanted me to get into this school, huh? Follow me to my office, please." They did as they were told and looked around the school on the way to the office. There were a lot of classes and students everywhere, slamming lockers and talking to friends.

When the cartoon characters and the principal got settled in the office, Mr. Mortimer rang up the teachers' room numbers, telling them that they would have three new students in their classes. He then went to a large black printer and took out three pieces of paper with words on them. "These papers are your class schedules," he said, handing them out. "Each one has 8 classes. These classes will be yours until the end of the year." Not only was Bendy thinking that this guy was crooked, but he was also confused. "How will we know where these classes are? We mostly have class together, but, how will we know where to go?"
"Ha, ha," the principal smirked, looking at the clock which now read 7:30. "That's where the cups come in to help you three." "Wait what?!!" With that, the door swung open and there stood Cuphead, Mugman, and Vanilla Chai Tea. They walked into the office and smiled at them.

"We'll get you guys through the school together!" Vanilla giggled, waving at the siblings. "Well, go on you all! Have a great day at this amazing place!" Mr. Mortimer grinned, obviously shooing the crew out the room.

"So," Cuphead flipped his hair, "Let's get this over with already. Mugman, do the honors." Mugman jumped in the air, causing Boris and Mia to blink twice at him. "WELCOME TO WALT DISNEY HIGH SCHOOL!!!"♥

Bendy gulped.
'What the hell did we just get into...'