Chapter Ten: Principal Mortimer Mouse's Office

When the mess in the cafeteria was cleaned up, Cuphead and Bendy had to go work on their essays.

~Easy breezy beautiful cover lazy-ass brought to you by early Time Skip~

Boris, Mia, Vanilla, and Mugman were currently in the principal's office because of... well, you know, and the principal was talking to them. "So," Mr. Mortimer grinned and sat in his chair, "I've been going through some files on you two families, and I can say that for the most part, the oldest brother out of your families have a... bad history," he concluded his statement and shifted in his chair a bit.
Mia looked over at Vanilla, who nodded her head, as if to say 'tell him what you did.' "Um, Mr. Mortimer, they're not the only ones who have done something," Mia smiled and looked down at the floor. She knew this would come up soon, so saying something about it now was better than later. "There was a fight between me and two other girls, Cala Maria and Mariposa. They came in here earlier this morning, right?"

Mr. Mortimer grabbed his eyebrows and sighed softly. "Cala Maria and Mariposa were to come here, yes. But, they didn't. Strange but true. I will take care of them later. Anyway, I suspect that you, Mia, were defending yourself, yes?" Mia nodded. "I saw the whole thing, sir," Vanilla spoke up. Mr. Mortimer smiled and told them they could go.

~Another Time Skip brought to you by lazy-ass me~

"OH, END MY SUFFERING NOW!!!" Bendy screamed as he threw his rough draft of his essay to the principal on the floor. He stretched out on the couch and groaned, making Boris, who was in the kitchen at the time, squeak. (Boris' cuteness intensifies) "Bendy, calm down and drink some of my famous hot chocolate! I'm making macaroni and cheese for dinner tonight," he said.
The short demon sighed and nodded. Mia was drawing in her room, so when Boris knocked on her door to get her for dinner, she jumped. "Eek! Boris!" she whined as she came down the stairs. He apologized and ruffled her hair.

"I'm home!" Elder Kettle slammed the door and put the groceries in the kitchen as he looked for the cups. Cuphead pushed his essay to the side of his bed and told Mugman and Vanilla Chai Tea to stay quiet for a bit. "Sip, dad," he groaned. (stupid pun. Instead of 'sup' it's 'sip'. Ha ha ha, end me)
Elder Kettle groaned at him and told him to put away the food. Cuphead nodded and did so, thinking about what happened earlier that day. 'Bendy's... his ass killed me...' he sighed and took a look at the last can in his hand.

Bacon soup.😏

He put the soup away and went to the bathroom. Vanilla and Mugman, who were still in the bedroom, became very impatient and were practically dying of boredom.
"I'm outta here, Muggy," Vanilla huffed and stomped out the room before he could respond. "Vanilla, get back here!" Mugman finally shouted, "What if Elder sees you and tries to hurt you again?"

She didn't listen. Girls these days. Oh, what am I talking about? Anyway, Vanilla Chai went to the library in the house and found a blank piece of paper in between some books. She stuck it in her pocket so she could draw something for Mia later. Luckily it was Friday.

After Bendy drank three cups of hot chocolate and finished the essay, he felt much better than earlier today. "Ah, that was great," he burped and smiled at Mia. She just rolled her eyes and laughed. "Guys!" Boris yelled, hopping up and down, "There's something I need to show you two!!" Bendy and Mia looked up.
"What is it, bro?" Bendy asked, thinking it was something bad. "There's Christmas stuff in the back of my closet!" he grinned and wagged his tail. "We got a Christmas tree and everything else we need to get ready for Christmas this year!!!"