Chapter Eight: Food Fight

(made that picture myself. It's supposed to be Mia Ink)

"I... I might've been a bit angry with a couple of bitches and cussed them out in my first class earlier...?" Mia smiled and nervously scratched her arm. Bendy made a small face palm and Boris, of course, was confused.

"Wow," Bendy groaned, "First day and already you're in a bit of a problem with someone. C'mon you two. Time for lunch." The trio walked in the large cafeteria, seeing that tables and chairs and students were everywhere. There was a lot of people around, talking to and possibly about each other.
Mia, who didn't seem to like sudden lights and sounds, started hyperventilating until Boris held her hand. "In, and out. Breath in and out, Mimi," he said, calming her down by caressing her back. Bendy signaled them to an empty table at the back of the cafeteria, which they followed. "I'm waiting for the line of crap heads up there to get shorter," Bendy said, pointing at the lunch line.
(not as short as you, Bendy-Boo... Okay, I'll stop talking)

~Time Skip brought to you by E X T R A T H I C C~

The trio was eating lunch, which was a good sized thing of chili, a little stick of cheese, and a cinnamon roll. About 12 minutes later, Cuphead, who was sitting at another table across the room, threw a piece of his cinnamon roll at Bendy. It flew across the room and hit his nose. Oddly enough, no one else saw this but his siblings. "Now that's not very nice," Vanilla crossed her arms and glared at Cuphead, who smiles at Bendy's reaction to the roll.
"THAT'S IT!!! WHO THE FUCK WANTS TO DIE?!!!"

(sorry chapter is short. I will make a second part to this chapter. Gotta lot of duff to do on my one-shot book. Don't forget to read Wendigo! Again, I is so sorry. 😑😑😑)