Chapter Seven: Mia Vs. Cala Maria and Mariposa

Mia was getting angrier by the minute. Mariposa and Cala Maria laughed. "So, you really think you're all big and bad, huh? I'd love to see you try to fight with me outside today," Cala smirked. All the students looked at Mia, wondering what she would say next.

"Look Fish and Chips and Butterfuck," Mia snarled, "I have nor need anything for nor from you, but if you want to keep saying shit like that, you can! Seems like no one's trying to stop you." All the students said "Ooooohhh!!!" Mr. Oswald was obviously fed up with the fight and told Cala Maria and Mariposa to go to the office.
As the girls left, Mariposa shot back, "Fuck you and your brothers, Demon Girl!" Mia went back to her seat and had a laughing fit. "You can kiss my ass, girl! But then again, it's too good for you." That's when everyone screamed "OOOH, ROASTED AND TOASTED!!!!" They laughed and cheered as the bullies went down the hall for the office. "Okay, okay, jeez," Mr. Oswald said, "Calm down and get ready to leave for your next class. Kids these days."

Vanilla's face was covered in green blush. (kinda like how Mugman's blush is blue, but Vanilla has green eyes and a matching nose.) Mia looked over at her and asked, "Why are you blushing so much?" "Oh! I-I didn't even notice!" she stammered, "S-Sorry 'bout that. You sure don't play, don't you?" Mia smiled and said, "Yeah. Bendy taught me how to fight and smack talk people." Vanilla Chai Tea nodded and got her backpack together for her next class. The bell rang and everyone got up and headed out the classroom. Mia was about to leave when Mr. Oswald called her name.
"Miss Mia Ink," he began, "I understand that you are new to this school, but I can't stand the thought of you acting like that. I... hope you act better tomorrow or even the rest of the day. Do you understand?" Mia shifted a bit by his desk and looked down. "I'm sorry about that, Mr. Oswald. I was just protecting myself. I won't do it again." He nodded his head and she headed to the door. "I already have enough things going on as it is," he mumbled.

A few more classes passed through the day until it was lunch time for everyone. Bendy stood by his locker until Boris and Mia came from around the hall. "Took you two long enough," he smirked. "I'm having a great time here!" Boris beamed at him. Bendy looked up at Mia. He could tell that she was making a 'I might've done something wrong' face. "What did you do this time?"