Chapter 04

Recap - Arjun yelling at Nivi , he narrates his first meeting with Kavya

The city yelled in heavy traffic. Drivers started shouting at each other. Others silently waited in traffic. Arjun was one among them. He was lost. In his own thoughts.

Laughter and giggles perked inside his ears. He felt lovely hearing it. Laughter of children. He looked sideways and saw a park. A girl. Standing in between the kids. Her back towards him. He watched her as she turned back, giving the brightest smile to the children.

He saw her.

Aarohi

He felt strange. In between her laughter. She seemed to be enjoying with the kids. Something which he doesn't know. To love. Or to show love. He was deeply disturbed.

Why isn't he like her? Happy... carefree...Why don't he ever try to understand his daughter.?

Questions popped up in his head. He recalled how he shouted at her yesterday.
.
.
.
Nivi rushed outside the classroom as soon as the bell rang. She stopped when she spotted Aarohi waiting under the tree for her. She got a bright smile and rushed to her.

 She got a bright smile and rushed to her

"Hi...Nivi' Aarohi smiled and hugged her as soon as she came to her.

"Hello...Aaru di.."Nivi smiled

"Hm...sounds good haan. You can call me that" Aarohi smiled and took her in her arms. They sat under the tree.

"Nivi...I've something for you" Aarohi said opening her bag.

"Whats it?" Nivi as curiosly

"Here"she gave few choclate packets to her and she beamed in happiness

"Thank you...Aaru dii"

Aarohi smiled.

"Anyway...did you talk to your nanna?"

"Yes Aaru di.."

"Oh..what did he say?"

"He shouted at me Aaru di..but later. He came and hugged me. And even told me a story. My nanna is a very good person Aaru di...I love him a lot"