Chapter 33

Recap - Arjun and Nivi celebrating her birthday in Happy Homes

Arjun drove the car silently.  His eyes fixed at a distance. His thoughts still roaming around Happy Homes. Around Aarohi. He had misunderstood her in every means. She wasn't the one whom she pretended to be.

"Nanna..are you listening to me?" Nivis voice brought him back to his sense

"Yes baby"

"Haan. Then i became the catcher. They hid behind the wall and..." nivi continued her blabbering. Arjun could see how happy she is. After spending time with Aarohi and her family. A Family which she made

They reached back home. Arjun walked to his room while Ramya took Nivi for dinner. Denying the food he walked to his room and unbuttoned his shirt. Hanging them in the hanger. He walked inside the washroom

The chill water made him loose his sense. He was deeply disturbed. Even though he was physically present. His mind and heart was still with Aarohi.

ARJUNS POV

What changed within a day?

I felt my mind going blank. I had the best day in my life today and why..? Why I'm i still disturbed. I stepped outside after the shower and searched for my shirt in the wardrobe.

"Mr. Arjun?"

I turned back and saw Aarohi at the door. She looked at me. Embarrassed when she found me shirtless

"I'm..sorry Mr. Arjun"

I took slow steps towards her. What's she doing here? Now? At this hour?

"Ms. Aarohi?"

In a blink she's nowhere to be seen. Gosh. I'm i dreaming? I looked around and to myself. Yes..I'm dreaming. What has happened to me?

I grabbed a T shirt from the wardrobe , wore it. And moved to balcony. The cool breeze somewhat relaxed my senses. I recall the words. I heard today from Divya. Aarohis story

"Angel....You know why we are calling her like that? Because she's indeed an angel. Who came into our lives. Our mother Lilly got her from roadside. Wrapped in a hospital cloth. She was left near a wastecounter. Near an orphanage.  She was just 3 months old. Mother took her home. And raised her as her own daughter. When she was 8 years We met. My real father was trying to sell me. To my uncle after my mother's death. Angel  saved me. Took me home. After our Mothers death. They shifted us to another orphanage. A small orphanage yet our family started getting bigger. Arun came. He was working for a local goon. When he was just 10. Angel brought him home. We studied together. Later Nandini came. Her mother died when she was young. So her father left her in the orphanage and moved abroad. We were a family. By providing each other so much of support and love. We grew up. When Nandinis father returned he helped us to put up a separate orphanage. From then...till now..Angel saved so many lives.  Small children. Old people. Widows. She saved them all. And now we are a family. And for us..shes a elder sister. We believe in God Arjun sir...and That's why she's an angel for me. Not only for me. For each and every individual living in Happy Homes "

 For each and every individual living in Happy Homes "