Chapter 08

Recap - Aarohis Interview

AAROHI POV

Argh! I feel like screaming my lungs out. Mr Arrogant. How dare he is? I DO NOT want to work under him for God's sake. Yet he went to the extent and even convinced Nandini and Santhosh uncle.

Anyway Divya , kids and all the elders are too happy that I got a job under Mr. Arjun Devanand. One of the most successful business tycoon. Only I know how cruel he is. Atleast I can be with Nivi. It's the only good thing he'd done.

Lying in my bed I couldn't stop thinking about my future. I donno what fate had instore for me. Unknowingly sleep occupied me and I slept.

I woke up with a jerk when my phone rang , disturbing me. Cursing under my pillow , I stretched my hands and grabbed my phone. A call from an unknown number in the morning.

" hello?" I mumbled

"Good morning Ms. Aarohi "

In my sleep too I could realise his voice.

"Mr. Arrogant?"I got up with a jerk

" What?"

"I mean Mr. Arjun? "I bited my tongue. I wonder how me managed to get my number and then it hit me. I'm his employee right now.

"You have to join my company Today."he said

"Today...? But you.."

"Yes.. Today and Now. This moment"

I looked at the time and my eye sockets popped out

"5.00 am? Are you nuts.?" I almost screamed

"Why are you shouting? I'm your boss from now on. I want you to come here right now.
No more arguments..I'm waiting.. " He disconnected the call.

I grit my teeth. Im already getting negative vibes. Somehow I managed to get up from the bed and freshened up quickly. I tried my best to look the best.

 I tried my best to look the best

By 5.45 I reached Devanand Companies. I couldn't even find a watchman outside. I smacked my forehead. Did I except him to be outside. Youre nuts Aarohi

I walked inside and my phone beeped

Mr. Arjun : Lift isn't working. Take the stairs. 3rd Floor. My cabin.

"Damn.."I screamed and took the stairs.

Finally i managed to reach his cabin. I took a deep breath and walked inside. He sat there , surfing through some files and looked up.