Chapter 49

Recap - Aarohis concerns , Ramya and Arjun consoling her

After few weeks...

Aarohis Pov

Weeks passed by.. but still I feel all these as a dream. I feel lucky to be a part of such a wonderful family. Amma and Nanna treat me like their own daughter. They gave me so much love which i lacked all these years. Raj too treat me like his own sister.

Nivi always makes me feel loved. And now when she addresses me as Amma. I feel bliss. Just to hear that from her. As if I've carried her in my womb and gave birth to her. She's my Baby. My little Angel.

Arjun have changed completely. He's not that angry young man. He have changed a lot. Spends time with me and Nivi. Even Amma and Nanna is surprised too see him like this. I'm glad that he's happy in his life. The way i wanted to be. And even more happy that he's with me.

One week after our marriage we all shifted back to Vishakpatnam. To Arjuns home. Frankly I missed Happy Homes. We pays visit to them every weekends. I'm in touch with Divya and the children.  But Ramya aunty wanted us to be here. I liked this place. Nice climate. Nice weather. And the river in front of our house. It's so beautiful. But i feel terribly alone Because my Nivi is not here. I fell sick last week. We had to attend a marriage ceremony of Arjuns distant relative. Arjun stayed back here with me. Nivi went with Amma , Nanna and Raj.

Arjun insisted to stay back home but i wanted him to attend to his office. He took nannas business here. And it's runny very well.

I spent the whole day Going through Arjuns old albums. By evening i felt better. It's so cold outside. Arjun warned me , not to step outside. But how long I can sit idle? I took a scarf and wrapped it around me.

I walked To the river and shivered when the chill air touched my face. I smiled to myself and stood near the river bank. Gazing at the waters. Rubbing my hands over my shoulders. Just then I heard his car horn. Arjun..? He's early today. I tried to walk away but I slipped..
.
.
.
Arjun parked his and came outside. His eyes searched for Aarohi at the door. Usually she used  to rush out side whenever she hears his car horn. The door was open when he stepped inside. He stopped in his tracks when he heard her scream

"Aarohi?"

He rushed outside the garden. Furiously searching for her. Panicking

"Aarohi..?"he shouted

"Arjunn...."she screamed again. His eyes fell on the river.

"Damn it! Aarohi" he ran towards the river and without thinking twice. Jumped into the water and held her arms

Arjun walked upstairs with Aarohi in his arms.

"Aarohi. Open your eyes please"

She lay unconscious in his arms when he placed her on the bed.

"Aarohi.."he patted her cheeks. Taking her palm in his he rubbed his over hers. Grabbing a towel from the wardrobe he wiped her face and neck. When he rubbed his palm over her feets. She coughed vigorously. He came back to her and patted her slowly

"Aarohi?"

She opened her eyes faintly and held his shoulders