Chapter 22

Recap - Arjuns donation for happy homes , Aarohis feelings

Aarohi stepped into the shower and closed her eyes. The chill water made her shiver. Her thoughts went back to Arjun. What if Divya was right? Is she really falling him?
The water calmed her senses but not her racing mind. It kept wandering around him. Her lips curved into a wide smile when she recalled the cockroach incident. She then  recalled how they kissed each other. Why on earth did she kiss him back? She felt like smacking herself.

She wore a nightwear and stepped outside to the garden. She could see the bright moon in the sky and the twinkling stars. The breeze touched her cheeks and she closed her eyes.

"What's happening with you Aarohi? What's wrong with you..?" She sat on the nearby swing and pouted looking at the sky.

Two stars shined brightly in the vast sky. She smiled and rested her hands on her chin

"Amma..Nanna..? Why are you both looking at me like that. Your daughter is going mad here"she sighed

"You know..Mr. Arrogant is very bad. He's a devil. He slapped me on my cheeks. No one dared to that before and he did..Instead of killing him with my own hands i agreed to work with him. I did it only because of Nivi. You both know right..how much she means to me. She loves me to the core and I feel the same about her. But..Mr. arjun.. He's so rude"

She pouted again. Her face softened and a smile crept over her lips.

"But I know why he is like this

"But I know why he is like this. Ofcourse nothing is more painful than loosing someone whom we loved like nothing in front of her our eyes. He lost his wife who meant this world to him. He's not at all a bad person. I can see how much he's struggling to keep Nivi happy. When he opened up everything to me..I felt like..I wanted him to be happy. I couldn't take his tears."

A drop of tear escaped her eyes

"When he kissed me that day..I felt like I belong to him..Only Him"she closed her eyes tightly as tears found it's way through her cheeks. She wiped it off quickly

"I'm I in Love? With Mr. Arrogant?"

Few minutes passed by. She composed herself and smiled

"Yes..I Love Him. I Love you..Mr. Arrogant. I'm in Love with you"

She smiled in between her tears. She felt like flying and shouting in happiness. She had fallen in Love. For the very first time.

Her smile soon faded away. How can she be so stupid?

"No..You can't Aarohi. You don't deserve him. His heart. It belongs to Kavya and only her. You don't have any space in between him and Nivi. How can you be like this?"