Chapter 3: The Studio...

Nobody's pov.

It took hours to get to the studio. At this point Cuphead realized Bendy was in danger and all of this is was because of Cuphead.

Cuphead's pov.

"I'm so sorry Boris for calling Bendy a monster," I said to break the silence. Boris responded and said,"Bendy will decide what to do with you when we get him back...". I was afraid for the first time in forever. Bendy might kill me, hurt me, or worse break my heart.

Bendy's pov.

I walked around and heard footsteps above my head. Oh no it's probably Boris,  Cuphead,  and maybe Emerald. Ugh well I'll get to my place and wait for them to come. Once Boris tries to take them away they will find the wall saying that I'm done with Cuphead and I will be behind them laughing. It is the perfect plan.

Nobody's pov.

It took three hours to get to the studio. Boris, Cuphead, and Emerald were nervous to see Bendy. Boris was trying to act brave but he knew inside he wasn't.

Boris pov.

I was nervous to see Bendy... Truthfully seeing Bendy here was the last thing I wanted. "Bendy is on the second floor... which means we will get attacked by swollen searchers" I sighed. "What are swollen searchers?" Cuphead asked. Then I saw a bunch of swollen searchers coming at us. "Those are swollen searchers! If they touch you, you could get killed!" I said to Cuphead answering his questions. Cuphead look shocked that such a tiny creature could kill him.

Nobody's pov.

Cuphead dodge and weaved between the swollen searches until he saw Boris get hit by one. Boris fell to the ground with ink surrounding him. Then Bendy appeared. "I told you not to hurt them just chase them. Now reverse the venom" Bendy demanded. "No" he said. "Do it or I will end you!" Bendy yelled and got ready to attack the creature if it refused. "Alright" the creature said. Cuphead was glad to see Bendy and gave him a hug. Bendy instantly pushed Cuphead away saying "Fuck off!". After that incident Bendy disappeared into a puddle of ink. Cuphead was about to start crying when Bendy pushed him away. Suddenly Boris woke up. I guess Bendy still has a heart Cuphead thought...

Cuphead's pov.

Bendy pushed away from me. I freaked out. I didn't know if Bendy loved me or if he hated me. I turned around and saw Boris waking up. "Boris!!!" I said running to him.