Chapter 11: Please be alright...

Cuphead's pov.

I ran after Bendy and saw him on the ground surrounded by blood. I ran to him and held him in my arms. He was so cold. I picked him up and started running to the house. Tears flew down my face as I ran to the house. I looked at Bendy to see his eye's opening. I was happy he wasn't dead but if I don't hurry then he might. I ran faster until I came to the house. I ran inside and put Bendy on the couch. He started closing his eye's. "Bendy! Keep your eye's opened!!!!" I screamed. His eye's widened, but not alot. "But I'm so tired..." he replied. I ran and got some medical tape. I wrapped it around Bendy to see his eye's closing. He couldn't keep his eye's opened, so I did something to try to keep his eye's opened. I kissed him on his lips. He was shocked. His eye's opened wide and he closed them. I thought he died but then he kissed back. "I love you Bendy..." I don't know why I thought I would get an answer but I did. I walked away and heard, "I love you too......". Bendy was alive. "You little shit... don't scare me like that again!" I said kissing him. "I won't,... Cuppy~♡" Bendy replied. I pulled away. He smiled and I took him to his room and layed him on his bed. "Get some rest. You almost died today..." I told him. I pulled the covers over him and walked out of the room. I heard his little snores. They were adorable. I chuckled a little before I felt a bit sleepy. Soon two people burst in threw the front door. It was Boris and Alice. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I said sounding angry. "Have you seen Bendy?" Alice asked. "Yes I have, but leave him alone, he needs some rest..." I told them. "Why does he need rest?" Boris asked. "Let's just say, he almost got killed.... and if I didn't kiss him to keep him awake then he would be dead right now...." I told them. They were in complete shock. "Bendy almost died!?" Boris yelled. "You kissed Bendy!?" Alice yelled. "Yea... for both questions..." I told them. Alice walked up to me and slapped me. "How could you!?" She yelled while tears ran down her face. "I slapped him, shook him, yelled at him and nothing would keep his eye's opened! So if I didn't kiss him then he would have died! Unless that's what you wanted!?" I snapped. "Back off you two" Boris shouted. I heard someone walking towards us and I turned around. It was Bendy. "What are you doing up? I thought you were resting?" I asked. "I would've been resting if it wasn't for you guys screaming!" Bendy raised his voice. "Sorry Bendy..." I said. "Yea sorry..." Alice said. She looked at Bendy's wounds and asked him," Are you okay?". "I'm fine..." he said. "Who attacked you?" Boris asked. "Can't tell you..." Bendy replied. "Bendy just tell me..." I said in a stern yet calm voice. "No!" He yelled. Ink came down his face and he went outside. "I'll talk to him..." I said. "If you want you could watch me through the window..." I told them, the just nodded. I walked outside and sat next to Bendy. "Sorry about that..." I said. The ink stopped coming down his face. "It's..... fine....." he said. "Alright...." I replied. "Bendy please tell me who hurt you..." I said calmly. "No! I told you that I won't say his name!!!!" Bendy yelled at me. He got up and walked a little bit away from me. "I should've stayed with Anti and Dark...." Bendy scoffed. He took out his phone and called someone. "I'll be on my way..." Bendy said while hanging up on the person. "I got to go help some friends..." Bendy told me. "What friends??" I asked. "None of your business..." he snapped.

Who is Bendy's friends and will Bendy be safe......

Or not......

To be continued.......