Chapter 4: The wall

Boris's pov.

I saw Bendy for a quick second before he had disappeared. I saw a tall figure,"Cuphead" I asked. He turned around. "Boris your awake!" Cuphead said to me. Tears filled his eyes. I could only see sadness. "Cup are you ok?" I asked him. He just smiled at me saying he was ok, but he wasn't.  We walked to where Bendy normally is but when we saw Bendy he started chasing us.

Bendy's pov.

I started chasing them. They screamed "Shit!!!". I laughed seeing them struggle to run away. "Hahaha. Run like the filth you are!" I yelled. Cuphead turned around and I saw the tears on his face. I tried hard not to cry, but I whimpered and he ran to me but I disappeared into a puddle of ink.

Boris pov.

I grabbed Cuphead after he tried to get Bendy. "Boris I heard Bendy whimper..." Cuphead said to me. I felt bad for him. He loved my bro so much but Bendy was showing signs of hate towards Cuphead. I led them to a room the evil Bendy can't get to, but I read the wall and I was upset to hear Cuphead sobbing as he read the wall.

Bendy's pov.

I heard Cuphead crying and I started laughing. He looked at me with tears running down his face. "I'm so sorry Bendy" he said. My face felt hot. I started to blush. He saw me blushing. Cuphead walked up to me and pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled away and he tried to pull me back into a kiss when I yelled, "Alice get your ass over here and get him away from me!" Alice appeared behind him and picked him up. Alice threw Cuphead into the room I couldn't go in. "Alice come here," I said as she walked over to me. "Yes Bendy-" I cut her off as I pulled her close and into a kiss. Cuphead's eyes widened as he saw me kissing Alice.

Cuphead's pov.

As Alice walked over to Bendy, Bendy pulled Alice into a kiss. I was furious. How could he fall for someone so ugly. Then he said "Alice show Cuphead what you look like normally". She showed me and Bendy turned back into the little demon I first fell for. I look back at Alice and she looked like a different person except for her wings. They looked the same. I see why Bendy liked her but I didn't understand why he hated me. "Come on Angel face~" Bendy said to Alice. I was filled with rage when I seen Bendy and Alice walking away holding hands. As I followed them I seen Bendy exit out the main door and talk to Alice. I heard Bendy say "Alice you make me so happy will you be my girlfriend?" Alice paused then said "I'd love to!". I was shocked with what I heard and was more shocked at what I saw next. Bendy and Alice kissed!

 Bendy and Alice kissed!

I was heart broken...

Bendy pov.

I loved Alice so much, but I couldn't stop thinking about Cuphead and how his heart was broken. I saw Alice start blushing a bit so to make Alice blush more I pulled Alice close to me causing our eyes to meet. I loved the way they shined like stars. I felt my lips touch her causing her to blush like mad until she said,"I love you Bendy...". I answered "I love you too my Angel Face~". After we stopped kissing she cuddled up in my chest. She's so adorable and admirable. I looked up seeing someone walkibg towards us. "Who are you?" I asked. The person didn't respond. They kept walking and started running at me. I put Alice in the studio as someone picked me off the ground by my neck. "L-L-Let go of me!" I yelled.

Sorry for the Cliffhanger I just wanted to entertain you  ( And me ) but mostly you. I found these pictures and I thought they fit the scene purr-fectly. SORRY FOR THE PUN! See you in the next chapter bye guys!!!