Chapter 5: Joey...

Bendy's pov.

I saw the one person I thought and hoped to never see again. "J-Joey?" I asked. PLEASE DON'T BE HIM!!! "Tsk, Tsk Bendy I missed you,"he said. I knew by his voice that it was Joey, as in Joey Drew. "What do you want??" I asked. "I want to finish what I started long, LONG ago..." he replied. That only meant one thing, he wanted me to become like him. Twisted and cruel. "I see you have a girlfriend..." he teased. "Leave her out of this Joey!" I said as my eyes filled with rage. "Ow you little shit..." Joey said. I turned to see Alice kicking Joey in the face. "Careful Joey you don't know what your doing" Cuphead said. I was in shock because Joey grabbed me again. "You fucking prick" I said to Joey.

Cuphead's pov.

I didn't understand why Joey grabbed Bendy and was trying to kill him. Bendy did nothing to hurt him. "One step and the demon dies" Joey said. "Leave him alone,...Please Joey don't do this..."Alice said. Joey grabbed Bendy's arms and pulled them behind his back. Joey kicked Bendy foreward but held his arms back causing Bendy's back to break.

Bendy's pov.

I didn't realized Joey was threatening to kill me if they moved. I heard a breaking sound and realized Joey broke my back. "AHHHH!!!" I screamed in pain. I couldn't move and pain flowed through my body. Joey let go of me and I fell to the ground with tears coming down my face.

 Joey let go of me and I fell to the ground with tears coming down my face

Cuphead's pov.

I saw how hurt Bendy was but I saw what Joey could do and I was afraid. Me and Bendy weren't a thing any more but I felt attached to him so I wanted to keep him safe. The only way to do that is to let Joey take Bendy...

Sorry for the short chapter but I think if you guys give me some idea's then I might add it to the story... Welp see you guys later!!! ♥♥♥!!!