Chapter 10: I love you...

Bendy's pov.

I couldn't see anything. I turned around and things became more clear. I was in a hallway with never ending memories. On the left it said good memories on the right it said bad memories. I looked at the first door on the left it was when I first met Boris. I saw how happy I was and how happy Henry was. I wanted to see what the first bad memory was so I looked. It wasn't long until I knew what was going on. It was when Boris was killed. I saw who killed him...it was Sammy. As in Sammy Lawrence. Tears ran down my face. My face was heating up and ink covered my face. Was I having an ink attack? No, it doesn't hurt. That means I'm mad. Extremely mad. I ran to the end of the hallway and broke down the door. I didn't realize that I was sleeping until I violently woke up. I saw Cuphead jump up at my certain action. I had tears running down my face. He ran over to me and asked," Why are you crying!?" I didn't answered. This only made him worry more. I got away from him then he grabbed me. "Bendy answer me..." Cuphead told me with a stern voice. I still didn't answer. He grabbed my arm harder. "Answer me!!!" He yelled. I ignored him and ran out the room I was trapped in. He chased after me but when I saw the window. I jumped through the window and started to run away from him. I ran into the forest and saw a man dressed in a purple. "Purple guy is that you?" I asked. "In the flesh..." he replied. "Why did you kill all those kids!?" I yelled. "Because they killed my kid!" He yelled back. Soon pain surged throughout my body. I realized he stabbed me in my arm. I started to sing a song he always hated...

At the end of the song he came and stabbed me in my gut. I fell to the ground with blood surounding me and I blacked out...

To be continued...