Chapter 9: Where are you?

Bendy's pov.

I woke up in a small room. It was cold, dark, and wet. I looked around and saw a mirror. As I looked in the mirror I saw one of my eyes completely black and the other eye black and red. I was about to freak out when I heard a familiar voice," Good moring princess~". "What do you want Dark?" I asked. "I'm here to train you remember?" He replied. I didn't want to train with him. He's a jackass. I looked away and he grabbed me. "Let me go!" I yelled. My eyes were glowing red, blood red. I was furious and my fangs grew. "LET ME GO!" I yelled. He held me tight. Once my claws grew I slashed at his arm and ran. I was feeling dizzy but I didn't care. I was running when someone else grabbed me. I looked and saw Anti. I started claming down until he yelled," The fuck Bendy???" I just looked at him and gave a smirk. I soon lost control and heard myself say," The Bendy you know will be gone soon...". Soon I passed out.

Dark's pov.

Damn it Bendy is strong and fast. I ran after him but I couldn't catch up. But suddenly he stopped and I didn't realized Anti grabbed him. Once Anti saw my arm he started cursing at Bendy. I heard Bendy say something so quietly I almost didn't hear him. "The Bendy you know will be gone soon..." That thing said. I gave the 'what the fuck' look to Anti. I saw blood dripping from his sleeve. I pulled up his sleeve and saw about twenty cut marks. I was afraid for once. I looked and his tail had blood on it, it was his blood. No cuts on his tail only on his arm. He's been tormenting himself. "Holy shit..." I said. I had sympathy for Bendy. I was sure Anti read my mind when he smiled and laughed. I just blushed and looked away. I took Bendy back to that room and chained him to the wall. I walked out and grabbed Anti. "Let me go..." Anti whined. I laughed and started kissing his neck. "D-Dark stop... please..." Anti begged. "Why would I do that~" I teased. I looked for the sweet spot and once I found it I started to nibble it. "Ah~" Anti moaned quietly. "So you do like that~" I said teasing him. "No I don't-" Anti was saying until I cut him off with as kiss. I bit his lip asking for entrance. He let me in and we fought for dominance. I won and I explored his mouth. Oh boy was this sweet. Anti deepened the kiss by wraping his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist. I soon pulled away. "Well someone enjoyed that~" I said seductively. He blushed and we walked away. I blushed really hard the next time I saw him because I kept thinking of that kiss. Boy Anti was hot, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

Anti's pov.

After that little situation in the hallway, I have been avoiding Dark. Everytime I see him I get flustered and would run. I went to check up on Bendy but when I was there he still wasn't up. I began to get worried. I shook him, nothing. I smacked him, nothing. I yelled at the top of my lungs, nothing. No response, no movement, nothing. I was starting to panic and I fell to the ground. All I know is that I was in Dark's arms.

Cuphead's pov.

I knew it was a good idea to put that tracker on Bendy. I followed the signal. Once I got close I felt someone tackle me to the ground. "Let me go!" I yelled. "Wow you act like Bendy" they said. I was nervous and I kept quiet. "Why aren't you talking?" They asked. "Bendy was my boyfriend..." I answered. He looked shock. "What?" He replied. I took this time that he was distracted and pinned him to the ground. "Ahhh" he yelled by the sudden atcion. "Where is Bendy!?" I demanded. I had tears going down my face. "Follow me" he said. "By the way my name is Dark, and you are?" He asked. "Cuphead, the names Cuphead" I answered. Once we got there he grabbed me and said," Careful he's not stable" he warned. I listened to the warning and kept my distance once I got inside. I started to see Bendy wake up. I was about to run over when I remembered the warning. He woke up crying and I felt bad. "Bendy?" I asked. "C-Cuphead?" He said stuttering. I caused this to happen to Bendy. I was sorry. Bendy started coughing and fell to the ground. "Bendy!" I screamed. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Please just look at me. Remember all the times we had together. Please stay with me..." I pleaded. I remembered I had a small vile of ink in my pocket and I poured the ink on his face. He had his eyes closed but he was still breathing. I had tears rolling down my face.

This can't be real. Bendy is not dying, not on my watch. I always wanted to show how much I appreciate him but now I probably won't be able to tell him that...

I love him...