Chapter 12:These are your FRIENDS!!!???

Bendy's pov.

I was really mad at Cup. He kissed me and I had a girlfriend. He wouldn't leave me alone and he constantly bugged me. It's not okay and I'm heading to Anti and Dark once again. I know Cuphead will freak out but I told him that I would help my friend. "Who's your friend? Are you sure your okay??? Will you be safe???" He asked me. "Shut the fuck up and let me think in peace,......... please..." I whispered. He grabbed my arm tightly and I winced at the pain. "Bendy tell me who they are!!??" He yelled. "No! I told you once and I'll tell you again, No!!!" I screamed. He grabbed my arm harder than before and I bit my lip to hide my pain, but tears still ran down my face. "Answer the question, Bendy..." he demanded. I looked away and he forcefully made me look at him. He bent his head down to me and gave me a soft kiss. "Bendy just know,.... I'm doing this for your safety..." he whispered to me. Before I could say anything he punched me in the side of my head. I felt real dizzy and I fell to the ground.

I'm sorry Bendy.....

Cuphead's pov.

I just punched Bendy in the side of the head. I watched Bendy's body go limp. Then his phone started going off. I looked... it was a person named...... Anti!!?? What the hell does he want? I answered the call and heard," Bendy is that you!?". "Who is this???" I asked sounding annoyed. "C-Cuphead?" He asked. "Hello Anti.... why did you call Bendy??" I asked. My voice changed to a weird, deep, angry voice. Honestly,... I was scared.

Anti's pov.

I was trying to get ahold of Bendy. I called the first time... no answer... the second time... no answer... I called one more time...  they picked up. "Bendy is that you??" I asked. "Who is this??" He replied. Oh no.... Cuphead. "C-Cuphead..." I asked sounding afraid. "Hello Anti... why did you call Bendy??" He questioned. His voice got really deep and I was scared. "Bendy needs me and Dark's help! Don't you understand!? He's on the verge of dying from something...... dangerous" I replied. "What is so dangerous that means you can take Bendy away from me??" He was pissed. "That is private information that only me, Dark, and Bendy can talk about. Do you want him to die? He has something that Dark and I have. You wouldn't be able to stop it from killing the love of your life Cuphead, so your choice. Save Bendy or let Bendy die..... the choice is yours..." and with that I ended the phone call. I walked over to Dark. "Good morning princess" Dark teased. "Shut up. I'm not in the mood for your bullshit..." I snapped. "Anti what the hell happened to you??" Dark questioned. I ignored him and walked outside. I let my wings grow. They were neon green. I started flying around and I flew over to a hidden stream. Little did I know someone was watching my very move...

Cuphead's pov.

I went back to where Dark and Anti had Bendy at from before. I was there and saw some neon green wings flying around. This can't be what Anti meant about him, Bendy, and Dark. The creature floated down and I realized that was Anti! Once he reached the ground he fell to his knee's. "I can't lose a friend..." he mumbled. Tears, black tears ran down his face. Dark came out and saw Anti. He ran over to Anti and hugged him. I felt bad about that. I walked over and they looked at me. Anti ran over to me and asked," Cuphead where's Bendy?". "Come with me!" I replied. We all ran over to the house and Bendy was on the ground. "Cuphead what happened...?" Anti questioned. "Well I..... um.... knocked... him.... out...?" I replied. He walked over to me and gave me a black eye. "I deserved that..." I whispered. He handed me a bottle of pills. "What are these?" I asked. "They will stop Bendy from have a painful ink attack..." Anti replied. "So do you have it too?" I asked. "No! We don't have it. I made that up so you would let me come..." he commented. I lightly punched his arm. "And I deserved that..." he laughed. With that they walked off....

Please save Bendy...

To be continued...