Chapter 8: Running away

Bendy's pov.

I had got slapped by Cuphead and I ran out of te building. He hates me and I'm glad, even if I'm upset. He was a jerk. A cute jerk. I ran to the house and packed my things. I wrote a letter to Boris.

Dear Boris,

I left this place because I only caused pain to Cuphead. Alice didn't believe me when I said I loved her. I'm a burden. I'm going to the only place people will love me. I am sorry and I hope you see why I left.

XOXO,
Bendy♡

I started crying even more while I was writing this. I heard a knock on the door and ran out the back. I don't want to hurt anyone. The only people left I can/can't trust is Anti and Dark. I started heading to their house. Until I was stopped and knocked out.

Anti's pov.

I knocked Bendy out and looked at him. His eye finally changed colors. That means me and Dark finally have someone to train. Dark picked him up and asked,"Why do we need him?" "Simple, he is the key and he will destroy the world if we don't help him" I replied.

Alice's pov.

I ran after Bendy and knocked on the door of the house. Once I got in I saw the back door open and found a note. I read it and started running to Boris. I reached the studio and knocked on the door. It opened and I saw Boris. I had tears going down my face. "Bendy ran away..." I said almost passing out. Boris grabbed me as I passed out.

Boris's pov.

I as her pass out and I caught her. I saw she was hold ing a note. I took the note and read it. I cried as I brought her in. "What's wrong Boris?" Cuphead asked. "Let's just say I lost the only member of my family left" I said with a shaky breath. He looked at me confused and I threw him the note. He was reading it and started to tear up. "What have I done?" Cuphead mumbled. I took Alice to her room in the studio. As I left her room I started crying. I walked over to where Cuphead was be he was gone! I didn't care right now, he was the reason Bendy ran away in the first place. I walked to my room in the studio and locked the door. I soon drifted off to sleep.