Chapter 3

Roselyn Evans

It's been a two weeks since meeting Hayden and most of it I've been sleeping. I'm almost positive that April chick hasn't visited me again and neither has Morgan. Every time I'm up, I request for her but she denies every time. She's leaving tomorrow. She told Hayden to tell me she doesn't want to see me. As much as it hurts, I understand.

Hayden has also been pretty busy with what ever alphas do so I haven't really got to talk to him at all. No, I don't trust him or what ever, but he's easy to talk to. Brielle has tried to visit me but every time she appears I'm to tired to even say a word.

I've also make friends with a girl named Eva. Apparently she's going to be my own personal guard. She's pretty cool and not a snob so I don't mind. Eva usually doesn't talk to me though, or listen. I just keep my mouth shut around her sometimes but I guess it's nice to just have someone there.

So basically over the past week I haven't talked to anyone about anything and I'm about to go crazy. But hey! My back is healing! It's all stitched up and doesn't hurt as bad, but Hayden won't let me get out of bed.

Wait, why should I listen to him? It's not like he has control over me plus I'm starving.

Graciously, I get out of bed. I put on a random pair of really big sweats and a very large hoodie that I found folded on a chair.

These must be Hayden's. Hopefully he doesn't kill me or what ever. I mean, he seemed really mad after that April chick. Almost mad enough to kill her and if he can kill her he can defiantly kill me.

I slowly walk around to find a staircase. As I reach the bottom of the stairs and had walked around a bit more, I realize that I don't actually know where the kitchen is. By the time I decide to go back, I look around and see that I am lost.  Uh oh.

"You couldn't just listen to Hayden or even waited for him so he could at least show you were the kitchen is. Now you're lost and hungry and will probably starve down here and no one will know and will never find you. Then Hayden will have lost his mate. It's all your fault." I mumble to myself as I try to find the way back.

I keep telling myself on how bad I messed up just now until I run into a wall. A very warm wall with arms that wrap themselves around me and send sparks up and down my body. I look up to find Hayden with an eyebrow raised and an amused stare.

"Lost?" He asks. I nervously nod in response.

"I'm guessing you're hungry." He says then picks me up like a child, avoiding touching my back.

I wrap my legs around his waste and my arms around his neck while his arm is supporting me by my butt.

"I can walk." I whisper and look away from him and make a sour face.

"I know you can walk flower and just because you look away doesn't mean I don't know what you're doing."

I whip my head to the side to look at him with wide eyes. He just stares at me, chuckles, then keeps walking to the kitchen.

"Oh goodness hunny! She's a cute!" An older yet gorgeous lady yells slightly and comes running over to me. Hayden quickly sets me down then gently wraps his arms around me.

My eyes widen as the woman pulls me away from Hayden then stand me up properly, lifting my cheeks up with her hands.

"Mom, you're scaring her." Hayden scolds.