Scenario One: Night Terrors

Robin hummed, her head perking right up the moment she heard the sound of low whimpers floating up from the direction of Skylar's bed and slowly filling the room. Her gaze wandering away from the book in her lap to look towards the brunette who was beginning to squirm around—her body twisting back and forth as sweat began to build itself up upon her brow.

"Skylar?" she worriedly questioned, closing and setting her book off to the side as she stood and carefully made her way closer to the brunette's bedside. "A nightmare?" she mumbled, head curiously tilted to the side as she watched how the young woman's face instantly started to scrunch up, twisting up into a fearful look as her breaths came out in short, heavy pants. Then her limbs began to move, fingers twitching and curling up to grasp at the sheets beneath her as her legs would bend and kick out as if to kick away the covers that laid on top of her. Hesitantly, Robin began to reach her hand out, wanting to just grasp at the brunette's shoulder and shake her awake before halting when Skylar's eyes suddenly snapped open. "Sky—" Robin flinched, immediately drawing her hand back the moment the brunette started to scream.

"Wha—!" Nami jumped awake, body jolting upright as she frantically looked around in alarm. Her shoulder's tense as her hands were already starting to grasp around her bedside in an attempt to find her Clima Takt before settling down when she realized that the loud noise that had awoken her wasn't made by an intruder. "Uh...what's going on?" she nervously asked, still wary over the possibility of an intruder as she let her gaze settle on the screaming brunette who was still thrashing about. She winced as she listened to the terrified screams that left her companion's lips, hesitantly leaning forward on her bed to get a closer look at her friend as she watched how the brunette's pupils would constrict and dilate as they frantically looked all around her as if searching for something. Despite how her eyes were wide open, she didn't really look all that awake—a dazed look still on her face as her eyes were glazed over and glossy.

"I'm not exactly sure" Robin admitted, crossing one arm across her chest as she held the elbow of her other arm and rested her face against the palm of her hand. "At first, I thought she was simply just suffering from a nightmare, but then...she just woke up and started screaming" she frowned. Once more she tried to reach a hand out, attempting to comfort her friend before pulling it back to avoid being struck by one of the brunette's flailing limbs. She frowned when she spotted the thick globs of tears that were already starting to race down Skylar's cheeks, her body still squirming about as her screams started to be broken up by choked out sobs.

"Skylar?" Nami hesitantly called out, hoping that maybe if she called out to her friend then she would come to her senses, it didn't work as all she received in response was more broken down screams. Just as she opened her mouth to speak again, she clamped it shut the moment she heard the sound of multiple footsteps rushing around. Soon both she and Robin flinched at the loud sound of the door to the room bursting open as a familiar blond came barging in.

"What's wrong?! I heard screaming!" Sanji worriedly exclaimed, head swerving back and forth as he looked all around the room, looking for any unwanted guests as the rest of the men of the crew crowded just outside of the door. All of them on high alert as their eyes also began to dart around in search of an intruder.

"We don't exactly know what's wrong" Robin admitted, motioning with a delicate hand down towards the screaming brunette. "Skylar just started screaming all of a sudden..."

"She just started screaming?" Usopp questioned, raising an eyebrow as he lowered his guard and frowned as he looked at the distressed brunette. Her eyes were still frantically moving about as even more tears were pooling out of the corner of them, rushing down her cheeks like waterfalls. The sharpshooter soon grunted as he was harshly pushed aside by Zoro who quickly forced his way into the room. His face twisted up into a look of concern as he neared the thrashing brunette.