Set of Facts #2

Fact Eleven: No matter how many years pass, Skylar still can't help but blame herself for Mary's death and feels nothing but guilt whenever she thinks of the woman.

Fact Twelve: If Skylar and her brothers hadn't run away, the abuse they suffered from their father would have gotten worse to the point that their stomachs and backs would have been mutilated.

Fact Thirteen: Skylar can't help but be slightly afraid of people who ooze the feeling of malice. This is because it reminds her of her father who oozed malice and hatred constantly.

Fact Fourteen: It's because of what happened to Mary that Skylar tends to use her body as a shield to protect the people she loves whenever they're in a situation where they could die/get seriously injured.

Fact Fifteen: After Skylar and her brothers had shortly arrived on Fair Haven and took shelter in a run-down shack. They had made a makeshift grave (two sticks tied together to make a cross) and prayed for a whole day in hopes that that would suffice as a proper burial for Mary. 

Fact Sixteen: During the time that Skylar was training with Devin and Shawn, she had let herself get drunk twice after being hit with a horrible wave of bad memories on two separate occasions. She still hates the taste of alcohol and even admitted to Devin both times that she just wanted to feel numb and escape from her problems for just a day instead of facing them.

Fact Seventeen: Skylar has occasionally thought about getting a tattoo.

Fact Eighteen: A few government officials and Warlords are indeed aware of the kind of man that Varen is and what he had been doing to his children. The ones that are aware either chose not to involve themselves/turn a blind eye or were ordered to keep silent and make sure to keep this knowledge hidden from the public. 

Fact Nineteen: One of Skylar's desires is to braid flowers into Zoro's hair. 

Fact Twenty: If there's one song I can imagine Mary singing to Skylar, Sora, and Cloud on bad nights were they're scared and starving after being denied food for a week and both their parents are away on their own forms of business, it would be "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift. I don't know why, but every time I think about it, it just fits.