Chapter1:Following Rules

I've always been one to not follow rules. To be honest, I just don't care. So many things has happened in my life. Mother and father died a couple years ago during the great war of Sukochi. Sukochi is my town's name. It means scorch. Some crazy fire obsessed wizard named the town. He had a long mustache that grew to his knees. Not a beard, a mustache. His name was Doku mafin. Which means Dork Muffin. Anyway,enough about that old guy. The rules are simple. These are rules in which i don't obey. Rule one. Don't talk to strangers. Failed. Rule two. Be elegant and graceful. Failed. Rule three. Don't fall in love with someone who isn't real, or not of your kind. Failed. Rule four. Don't steal, your not allowed. Failed. Don't cross the border. Not failed. The border line is a border that separates the dark realm and the royal realm. If you cross it, they say major consequences will happen. There are many other rules I've failed to follow. I've haven't broke that rule yet. I'm still young and a wuss after all .But those five rules are just the basics. The only rules i follow are my own. I only have 2 rules. I know that your thinking my rules are no rules but no. Rule one, do what you want under certain circumstances. Rule two, Fuck off i don't give a shit. By the way,I'm Roiyariti. It means royalty. Just like me. I've never liked the idea of being royal and spoiled, and I still don't. Guards stampede around me to busy keeping watch for other people. Also to busy to see me flicking them off. Most of the time I can just walk away and go steal that candy from that baby who is constantly in a stroller. Right now I'm playing with my bird named Kuso. Kuso means shit. I named him Kuso because he looks like shit. He is one of those birds that have constant bed head and looks dead. So yeah Kuso. Shit. Doody. Whatever. That bird may already be dead. My "Mother" wants me to get rid of him because she says it is against the rules to own a dead bird. You know what else is against the rules? To have such a annoying,ugly, horrible personality and face. But look at her. Why isn't she against the rules? I don't know why the world is lived off of what you can and can't do. I live freely. My rules,my life,my bullshit, my bird. Kuso. Think of it this way. If your life is being controlled by someone else and not you, then it is simply not your life. You're their puppet , not yourself. I live a life full of manipulative and cruel people who suck at life. You see, the rules also say a curtain quote."One who wants a shot at life must learn how to live first." Don't stumble through life, walk. If you run in life that makes you age a lot. Plus a lot of leg problems. You can skip, just don't fall on your face. That'll leave marks. But think before you talk, that'll get you somewhere. But actions speak louder then words, and so do explosives. Rules are precious my "family" say but are they if they get you no where? I will break them all. Even with the consequences. I'll take the chance. Even if i die. From this second forward i vow to live my way. So watch out bitches, here i come. Another rebel. Another day. Less fucks i give.

Roiyariti - Roy-are-ity