Chapter12: Christmas 😇

Short chapter
It's a couple days away from Christmas you know, and Akane is gonna be here with me. Its not the greatest gift, but it'll have to do. I decided to dye my hair back to my original color, you know that weird blue. Anyway, that shit isn't interesting. Hirohite, Kuso, Akane, Inu and I are going Christmas shopping.  Kuso wants to get Hirohite a bomb and put it in Hirohite's food. I told him no because it'll be one hell of a mess to clean up, and plus, Hirohite would die. "Bwack! I want a bomb! Bwack!! I want a bomb." Kuso repeated for the 1,000th time. "No!! You can't have it! " I exclaimed. "Bwack! Why not?" Kuso asked.  "Cause death in not fortunate" I replied. "Death is always fortunate....." Kuso said in a demonic voice. I said nothing, I just put Kuso back in his cage and abandoned Hirohite, Akane and Inu in the store.

I went home and texted Akane that I left. Of course he freaked out. I ignored all of his pants and hung up the phone like a bitch.
About 2 hours later, I heard a knock on the door. It was Hirohite, Akane and Inu. "Hi" I said in a depressed voice. "What's up your ass?" Hirohite asked. "Only god knows" I replied. Hirohite rolled his eyes. "Stop asking me quest-" Before I could finish my sentence, Akane was on the floor screaming in pain. Horns grew from his forehead. I screamed. I pulled him away from the door, and screamed loudly in his face. "DEMON!!!!!!" Yeah.....I know, i'm a dumbass. The next thing I know, I was passed out.

I woke up a few hours later. I slowly sat up, taking caution to my surroundings. Why was I in the bathrooms? "H-hello?" I asked hesitantly. "You started screaming like a maniac you dumbass." Said Hirohite.
"You called me sexy in your sleep." Kuso said with a wink.
I guess Akane turning into a demon was a delusion....This need to stop, that means i'm gonna be a mother. Yayyyy.