Chapter6: Stage 2

Well, I guess emotion causes stage 2. All i have been doing was crying ever since Akira and Daichi died. Plus, Hirohite hasn't been home for a couple of weeks. He's off somewhere moping. I think i should go look for him somewhere. Yep, that's what I'll do. I grabbed my coat and shoes, then walked out of the door. I haven't been outside in like forever. "It looks really depressing as always. Hah." I said quietly and walked towards the border line. I reached my hand through it and my skin turned the same color as it was when I live in the royal realm. " What are  you doing?" I turned around to see Hirohite and smiled cheekily. " Hirohite!!!" I yelled and ran up to him hugging him. " ....Roiyariti...." He said and hugged back tightly. "Where the hell have you been?" I asked angrily. "....Away...." He replied. He wanted to play smart ass huh? I can play that game. "No dip sherlock." I said sassily. " I'm not in the mood for your fucking shit!!! Just leave me the hell alone." He said furiously and walked to the our house. That triggered something inside me. Triggered my anger issues. " What did i do huh?! I didn't do anything!!! I fucking hate-" Before i could finish my sentence i was literally glowing. It also triggered stage 2.

My wing were more beautiful as ever!! I had a sword and it was gnarly!! Hirohite turned around and smirked at my new look

My wing were more beautiful as ever!! I had a sword and it was gnarly!! Hirohite turned around and smirked at my new look. " Not to shabby." he said followed with a laugh. I blushed and looked away. " L-leave me alone." i said and followed him home while staring at the border line. I wasn't paying attention and walked into a tree. "Shit!!" A bird flew on my head. Kuso!! Shit!! Duty!! " Bwack!!! Bwack!" He made the strange noise he always made. Hirohite heard and looked at me. " A bird?" He asked. "His name is Kuso, I've owned him since i was little." Hirohite looked confused. "Doesn't Kuso mean shit?" He asked  making the kind of face that said 'What the fuck?' "Yes, yes it does." I stood up with Kuso on my shoulder. He stared intensely at Hirohite. "Bwack!! Stay away!! Bwack!! She is mine!!!!BWACK!!" Kuso yelled madly. "He's my friend. He won't hurt me." i explained to Kuso. "Bwack! Okay! Bwack!! Okay!!" He replied. Hirohite, Kuso and I walked home. I was happy, Kuso was asleep, and Hirohite was hella confused. I went to the store and stool a cage since the closest store was abandoned. I went straight home to find Kuso staring at Hirohite. For short, i call him Hite. I snatched Kuso  up and put him in the cage, then took it upstairs to my room. Then i walked back down stairs and sat by Hirohite. "Heyyyyy." I said and put my head on his shoulder. "Hey." He simply replied and then kissed my head. ONG OMG OMG OMG!!! HE KISSED ME!! I mentally slapped myself for blushing so much. I decided to sleep it off...On Hirohite's shoulder. "G-goodnight Hite." i said shyly. " Goodnight Roiyariti." He said before we both fell asleep.

          Authors Note

The shipping is Roiyariti x Hirohite. Just saying.