Chapter9: Continuation

Ever since the angry unicorn incident..... All I've seen are delusions about my brother. I'll see him walking by or even maybe waving or blowing a kiss. My brother was nice, strong, caring, confident, trustworthy, he was never independent. He spent most of his time with me which is amazing. But i have a feeling he is actually alive. It's strange, but i feel like I have my own spidy sense. Is it fake? Or is it real? I cant exactly trust my reality any More.

Right now, it's more like reality is my enemy and fantasy is a goddess. I can't tell whats real and whats fake. Are butterflies real? Are cats real? Am i real? Is Kuso's real name shit?
The answer to all of that is positively YES.

But, what if unicorns, dragons, and humans existed. I mean, aren't humans suppose to live on Earth? What is the difference between humans and angels? I heard they must have no wings. Hirohite looks like a human. But he's a demon. He has no horns, But he can be evil. Evil as Doku Mafin. Any way, this has nothing to do with all that shit.

My delusions wont stop. What am i suppose to do? Just live with this fucking problem the rest of my life? Hell no. I'm gonna find a cure. I grabbed my phone and got on chrome because google sucks. I looked up 'How to get rid of delusions'. I had to scroll down for like an hour before i found something about angels. It said, " When one crosses the border line, they either die instantly or go through severe change in looks. If they live, they will spend the rest of their lives having delusions unless they get pregnant and have kids. Since these delusions are a curse, that is what an enchantress did to the border line 500 years ago. Few people make it in alive. Most die, but only some make it safely. The enchantress was quite perverted so she decided to make the cure, to have a baby. This is considered a consequence for crossing the border line. "

The fuck?! I have to get pregnant to get rid of this shit?! I'm only a teen!!! And i'm suppose to get laid and get pregnant? That is fucked up. Fucked up. " Hey whats up?" Hirohite asked. I swear my face was as red as a tomato. "What's wrong? Did you find a way to get rid of the delusions?" He asked. He had to asked that question. " It's complicated " I said. Hirohite took my phone and read what i had found. His eyes widened so much i swear he looked like he was on drugs. "You have to.....Get prego? Damn. I can help." And with that he winked. Dumb ass. I laughed and rolled my eyes. Delusions continued. My brother's face continued. And Kuso's farting continued.